Beechwood Court is a small development of linked detached homes positioned on an elevated site at the entrance to Beechwood Grove, offering convenience to both the Outer Ring and the Cairnshill Park & Ride as well as Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside Shopping Centre. The property comprises three bedrooms, spacious lounge, contemporary fitted kitchen/dining, downstairs w,c, and a white bathroom suite on the first floor. Constructed within the last 5 years, this home is extremely efficient, which is further complemented by a gas heating system and double glazing, keeping running costs at a reasonable level. Externally this particular house has the added advantage of more space to the side providing additional parking.
To the rear there is an excellent garden that captures the afternoon and evening sun.
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Tiled flooring. Glass panelled inner door to entrance hall.
- Down-stairs w.c.
- Low flush w.c. Sink unit with mixer taps. Tiled flooring.
- Lounge 12'2 X 12'2 (3.71m X 3.71m)
- Modern fitted Kitchen 11'6 X 9'10 (3.51m X 3.00m)
- Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, built in gas hob and under-oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer, dish-washer and washing machine. Tiled floor.
Under-stairs storage. Upvc rear door with glazed side panels.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'5 X 9'6 (4.09m X 2.90m)
- Bedroom Two 11'6 X 9'2 (3.51m X 2.79m)
- (at widest points)
- Bedroom Three 8'2 x 6'3 (2.49m x 1.91m)
- White Shower Suite
- Comprising large corner cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Outside front
- Shared Driveway providing access to private parking.
- Rear Garden
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Flagged patio area.
- Please Note
- There is approximately 5 years left on the NHBC.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.