The Bakery is a historical building that has been sympathetically converted in recent years to luxury apartments on the Ormeau Road, providing easy access to the various long standing cafes, restaurants and entertainment facilities as well as the more recent additions that are only adding to the culture and community feel that this area has to offer. This particular property has to be seen to be believed, offering contemporary living, comprising two double bedrooms, master with en-suite and direct access to the internal, communal courtyard beautifully landscaped by internationally renowned and multi award winning garden designer Diarmuid Gavin and white bathroom suite.
Further benefits of the apartment include, one designated secure parking space, 24/7 security, on-site gym, gas fired central heating and double glazing.
A superb apartment in a beautifully renovated building that would suit both the young professional and those hoping to downsize.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Reception Hall
- Communal entrance door via video entry system, stairs and lift to 1st floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door to entrance hall, built in storage.
- Kitchen Dining Living 23'9 x 19'6 (7.24m x 5.94m)
- At widest point. Range of built in high and low level units, granite effect worktops, built in 5 ring gas hob and stainless steel under-oven, single drainer 1 ¼ sink unit with mixer taps, integral dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor. Spotlights. Oak flooring.
- Living Dining Image
- Bedroom One 12'8 x 11'8 (3.86m x 3.56m)
- Walk in robes. Glazed sliding door providing access to communal, landscaped gardens.
- Additional bedroom image
- En Suite
- Comprising walk in shower cubicle with glazed partition, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity mirror above, hidden cistern w.c, part tiled walls, tiled floor, spotlights, heated hand chrome towel rail.
- Bedroom Two 16'5 x 9'2 (5.00m x 2.79m)
- Walk-in Robe, window overlooking communal, landscaped gardens.
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower, glazed shower screen, visually floating sink unit with mixer tap, hidden cistern w/c, part tiled walls, heated chrome towel rail.
- Secure Parking
- Electric Shutter door provides access to designated and communal parking.
- Communal Gardens
- Also positioned on the 1st floor, is the communal courtyard beautifully landscaped by internationally renowned and multi award winning garden designer Diarmuid Gavin
- Additional Information
- M B Wilson & Co Estate Management Services, 561-563 Upper Newtownards Road Belfast.
The management fee covers building insurance and upkeep of all communal areas including car park, lifts, reception and Gym.
It is invoiced half yearly and can be paid monthly by DD.
The service charge is £1,093 per annum plus a £90 annual contribution to a sinking fund.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.