We are delighted to offer for sale this extended and extremely well presented detached bungalow which is located in a very popular semi rural location just off the Doagh Road, Newtownabbey and will appeal to a variety of purchasers.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with tiled floor, family room / bedroom 4 and a modern fitted kitchen with built in stainless steel oven and hob. There are also three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, tarmac area to front, large stoned area at rear for ample parking and turning space and a superb garden to rear in lawn with shrub beds, feature decking area and views over the countryside.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, solid oak flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 13'10'' X 11'6'' AT WIDEST (4.22m X 3.51m AT WIDEST)
- Tiled floor, radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM / BEDROOM 4 14'0'' X 11'6'' AT WIDEST (4.27m X 3.51m AT WIDEST)
- KITCHEN / DINER 15'9'' X 11'9'' (4.80m X 3.58m)
- Modern range of light oak high and low level units, formica worktops, basin and half stainless steel sink unit, under oven space, hob space, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge & freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Tiled floor, radiator, hotpress, access to side.
- BEDROOM ONE 11'6'' X 10'0'' (3.51m X 3.05m)
- BEDROOM TWO 13'7'' x 9'7'' AT WIDEST (4.14m x 2.92m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 10'4'' X 9'6'' (3.15m X 2.90m)
- Radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled shower bath, electric shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls and radiator, tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway.
Tarmac area to front.
Large stoned area at rear for ample parking and turning space.
Superb garden to rear in lawn with shrub beds and feature decking area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.