This attractive semi-detached house is located on the highly sought after Toome Road in Ballymena. Close to Camphill Primary School, the Phoenix filling station, shops at the Ballee retail units, and also well connected for commuting, with quick access to the M2/A26 via the Antrim Road or Cromkill Road.
The property is bright and homely, and offers good sized rooms. It is positioned on an excellent site on the Toome Road, in that it can be accessed either via the Toome Road itself or via Concorde Park. There is also a lovely rear garden in lawn with is very private.
An ideal starter home for the first time buyer, or young family who wish to be within walking distance to the local school. It will also appeal to those seeking to down-size to a well established, quiet residential area. There is the added benefit of no onward chain.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge which is open plan to dining area, kitchen, utility room with cloakroom/wc off, two bedrooms and a bathroom with shower. Outside there is ample parking with two entrances to the driveway, private garden, and a detached garage. The property has oil fired central heating and uPvc double glazed windows. There is also the added benefit of new roof/attic insulation which was only recently installed.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- Hard wood front door.
- Lounge / dining room 6.83m x 3.61m (22'5" x 11'10")
- Wood burning stove with slate tile surround and tile hearth. Solid wooden floor. Box bay window.
- Kitchen 3.56m x 2.36m (11'8" x 7'9")
- Modern bright kitchen fitted with a good range of eye and low level units in cream. Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and single drainer. Integrated electric oven and hob, with concealed extractor fan. Space for fridge. Space for casual dining area / breakfast bar. Under stairs storage cupboard. Tiled walls.
- Utility room 2.82m x 2.54m (9'3" x 8'4")
- Range of low level units in cream. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap and single drainer. Oak effect worktop. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for freezer. Tiled splash back. Tiled floor Hard wood back door.
- Cloakroom / WC 2.57m x 1.70m (8'5" x 5'7")
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to attic.
- Bedroom 1 4.14m x 2.84m (13'7" x 9'4")
- Built in cupboards.
- Bedroom 2 3.00m x 2.90m (9'10" x 9'6")
- Bathroom 2.62m x 2.36m (8'7" x 7'9")
- Four piece suite. Panel bath. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin, and wall mounted mirror with back light.. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled walls.
- Garage 3.60m x 3.00m (11'10" x 9'10")
- Roller door.
- To the front is access from the Toome Road. The front and side have been finished in asphalt, and provides ample parking for several cars. There is also vehicular access to the side, from Concorde Park, just off the Toome Road. There is an area to the left of the garage, ideal for a garden shed, and to the right of the garage is the garden which is very private and enclosed by mature evergreen hedges.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.