We are pleased to offer for sale this fantastic family home in this popular development in Ballynahinch set on a large site. The property is within walking distance of Ballynahinch town centre and all the local amenities, restaurants and schools.
The accommodation is bright and spacious throughout and the current owner has spent significant time and resources creating a home that is ready to move into.
The flexible accommodation comprises large reception hall, living room, modern kitchen, sitting room, newly fitted bathroom and four bedrooms, two with ensuite and one with a dressing room.
Externally the property is set on a large site with a tarmac driveway and lawned garden to the front. To the rear there are lawns, plantings and a paved patio area. Additional benefits include a garage, oil fired central heating, double glazing, PVC fascia and soffits.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall 15'11" X 10'2" (4.85m X 3.10m)
- Spacious entrance hall with multi fuel stove, tiled floor and large storage cupboard.
- Living Room 17'9" x 12'11" (5.41m x 3.94m)
- Large bright living room with bay window and cornicing. Fireplace with granite inset and hearth and wooden surround. Solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining 15'5" x 11'0" (4.70m x 3.35m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating integrated oven and hob, stainless steel cooker hood with extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit and a half. Wall tiling to splash and wood laminate flooring. Door to rear.
- Sitting Room 12'3" x 11'10" (3.73m x 3.61m)
- Patio doors to rear, wood laminate floor and dado rail.
- Bathroom 10'7" x 6'5" (3.23m x 1.96m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower unit. Tongue and groove panelling on walls, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 12'5" x 10'11" (3.78m x 3.33m)
- Built in mirrored wardrobes, wood laminate flooring and ensuite.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower unit. Tiled splash area.
- Bedroom 2 12'9" x 10'8" (3.89m x 3.25m)
- Rear facing, wood laminate flooring.
- First floor
- Spacious landing area with hotpress, wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 11'6" x 10'8" (3.51m x 3.25m)
- Wood laminate flooring. Into eaves storage.
- Bedroom 4 24'8" x 11'6" (7.52m x 3.51m)
- Wood laminate flooring, dressing room and ensuite.
- Dressing Room
- Built in units.
- White suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower unit. Tiled flooring.
- Garage 17'6" x 11'01" (5.33m x 3.38m)
- Up and over door. Power and light.
- To the front is a large tarmac driveway and garden laid out in lawn.
To the rear is a large garden laid out in lawn with patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.