Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa In Highly Regarded Location.
Holding a prime site within this ever popular and sought after location, this attractive red brick semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The beautifully modernised interior comprises 3 bedrooms master with en suite wc, fitted kitchen with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves, new rainwater goods, gas central heating and slingsby type ladder to floored and sheeted roofspace. A detached garage and paved gardens combines with low outgoings and a most convenient location to make this the perfect starter home.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, alarm system.
- Lounge 4.49 x 3.14 (14'9" x 10'4")
- Double panelled radiator, attractive hardwood fireplace.
- Understairs storage, gas boiler, panelled radiator.
- Rear Porch
- Pvc panelled walls, plumbed for washing machine, freezer space
- Kitchen 2.66 x 3.17 (8'9" x 10'5")
- Single drainer stainless sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, extractor canopy, under fridge space, tall larder, partly tiled walls.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.14 x 3.81 (10'4" x 12'6")
- Extensive range of built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator:
Coloured En Suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 3.10 x 2.48 (10'2" x 8'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.07 x 2.85 (6'9" x 9'4")
- Panelled radiator.
- Slingsby type ladder, floored and sheeted, velux roof light, light and power, under eaves storage.
- Detached Garage 4.53 x 2.84 (14'10" x 9'4")
- Roll shutter door.
- Gardens front and rear in stonechip and patio areas, southerly aspect.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.