We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Carnmoney Road North and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring and a luxury cream high gloss fitted kitchen with built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob and access to garden.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms, master with built in robe and a separate modern bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include PVC double glazing, PVC fascia & guttering and oil heating Outside there is a tarmac parking area to front for 2 cars and a fully enclosed garden to rear in artificial grass with large feature decking area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE 12'7'' x 12'5'' (3.84m x 3.78m)
- Wood laminate floor, radiator, hotpress.
- KITCHEN / DINER 16'0'' x 6'5'' (4.88m x 1.96m)
- Modern range of cream high gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel splash back, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, wood laminate tile effect flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 16'0'' x 10'2'' at widest (4.88m x 3.10m at widest)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 9'6'' x 8'11' (2.90m x 2.72m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled shower bath, Mira electric shower above, screen, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully pvc panelled walls, pvc tongue and groove ceiling, chrome heated towel radiator
- Tarmac area to front for off street parking space for 2 cars.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in artificial grass with large feature decking area.
Timber shed / Summer house
Outhouse with oil boiler, oil tank.
Pvc fascia and guttering.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.