An excellent well presented three bed semi detached property located within the popular Roddens area of East Belfast. Within close proximity to Forestside Shopping Centre and Ballyhackamore Village with its array of cafes, shops and restaurants while also being a short commute to Belfast City Centre, George Best City Airport and many of the provinces leading Schools.
The accommodation comprises a lounge, well presented modern kitchen with range of built in appliances, opening up to dining room and sunroom. On the first floor, three good sized bedrooms and modern white shower room with large shower cubicle. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
Externally, spacious south facing private garden to rear with mature plants and trees, and a tarmacked driveway with parking for up to three cars leading to a large detached garage.
This property will appeal to many and early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor
- Lounge 13'3 x 10'4 (4.04m x 3.15m)
- Mock fireplace, wood laminate floor, recessed spotlights.
- Kitchen 16'0 x 8'2 at widest point (4.88m x 2.49m at widest point)
- Modern range of high and low level units, wood laminate work surface, inset 1 ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, cupboard under stairs with space plumbed for washing machine, archway to:
- Dining Room 8'9 x 8'9 (2.67m x 2.67m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, archway to:
- Sunroom 9'4 x 8'2 (2.84m x 2.49m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- First Floor
- Linen cupboard with gas fired boiler, access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12'5 x 10'4 (3.78m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 9'9 (3.15m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3 10'0 x 6'8 (3.05m x 2.03m)
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising of large white shower cubicle with built in shower and sliding shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Roofspace 17'9 x 12'9 (5.41m x 3.89m)
- Front garden with flowerbeds and concrete driveway. Enclosed rear garden with concrete area leading to raised flowerbeds.
- Detached Garage 19'1 x 10'3 (5.82m x 3.12m)
- Light and power, up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.