A Fabulous Opportunity to Purchase A Spacious Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Set Within This Most Popular Section of Carrs Glen Park
Attractive red brick semi detached villa holding a prime site within this most popular section of Carrs Glen Park. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and bathroom in white suite with separate wc. The dwelling further benefits from uPvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves, oil fired central heating and affords panoramic views over Belfast Lough towards the County Down coastline. A detached garage and private gardens combines with the most convenient location with leading schools, public transport, excellent local shopping and Carrs Glen Linear Park all within walking distance.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage, under stairs cloaks.
- Lounge 4.46 x 3.44 (14'8" x 11'3")
- Into bay, tiled fireplace, double panelled radiator, parquet floor
- Living Room 3.70 x 3.43 (12'2" x 11'3")
- Attractive fireplace, double panelled radiator, parquet floor.
- Kitchen 3.68 x 2.33 (12'1" x 7'8")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in oven and hob, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising cast iron panelled bath, vanity unit, half tiled walls, panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
Separate low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2.29 x 2.81 (7'6" x 9'3")
- Bedroom 4.44 x 3.47 (14'7" x 11'5")
- Into bay, views over Belfast Lough toward County Down coastline.
- Bedroom 3.40 x 3.81 (11'2" x 12'6")
- Built-in robe.
- Detached Garage 5.49 x 3.05 (18'0" x 10'0")
- Up and over door.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, tarmac driveway
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.