Situated just past the Inns Shops at the Four Winds crossroads, this refurbished semi detached home, is close to the local shops, cafés and convenience shopping at the Tesco Metro and is also within walking distance to Forestside. Internally the property has been rewired, re-plastered and finished and presented to an excellent standard throughout, from the contemporary fitted kitchen with built in appliances and luxury white bathroom suite with separate shower to the raised decked area overlooking the rear garden. A spacious home benefits from a contemporary finish and layout, that would suit both the first time buyer and those with a young and growing family.
- Entrance Porch
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance porch,
- Entrance hall
- Original stain glass window. Tiled floor.
- Lounge 14'1 x 11'10 (4.29m x 3.61m)
- Into Bay. Laminate flooring,
- Dining Room 13'3 x 11'10 (4.04m x 3.61m)
- Marble effect tiled floor. Open to fitted kitchen. Double Upvc glass panelled doors to raised decked area over looking garden.
- Dining Room 2nd Image
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen 14'3 x 9'0 (4.34m x 2.74m)
- Excellent range of high and low level built in units with matching work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in ceramic hob and stainless steel over head extractor fan, stainless steel splash back, built in eye level oven and microwave. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, glazed shelving, part tiled walls, tiled floor continued from dining area. Walk in storage area with washing machine.
- First floor
- Stain glass window
- Master bedroom 14'2 x 10'6 (4.32m x 3.20m)
- Into Bay.
- Bedroom Two 12'0 x 10'8 (3.66m x 3.25m)
- At widest points.
- Bedroom Three 9'3 x 9'3 (2.82m x 2.82m)
- Luxury white bathroom suite 9'7 x 6'4 (2.92m x 1.93m)
- Comprising free standing claw foot bath with centralised mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below, illuminated vanity mirror above, separate glazed shower cubicle with drench head shower attachment, tiled floor.
- Access to roof space for storage.
- Outside front
- Driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage
- Up and over door
- Outside rear
- From the dining area double doors lead out to decked area overlooking the garden.
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns bordered by timber fencing.
Access to large storage area under garage and additional potting shed to rear of garage.
- Garden to house image
- Please note
- The property has been double glazed throughout bar 2 of the original stain glass windows. Virtual furniture in photos for illustration purposes only.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.