101 Saintfield Road is a spacious semi detached home that offers well proportioned accommodation comprising three good sized bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, downstairs W/C and white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition the property benefits from a gas heating system, majority double glazing (bar original stained glass windows) driveway with parking, detached garage and enclosed rear gardens that capture the afternoon and evening sun. Located just past "The Inns" shops, this property provides easy access to transport links, convenience shopping and Forestside Shopping Centre. A good spacious home in popular residential location.
- Upvc glass panelled front door with original side panels to entrance hall. Glass panelled inner door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Wood panelling.
- Downstairs W.C
- Sink unit, wood panelling. Tiled flooring.
- Dining Room 14'1 x 11'10 (4.29m x 3.61m)
- (into bay)Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 13'3 x 11'0 (4.04m x 3.35m)
- Tiled fire-place with railway sleeper style surround. Upvc patio door with glazed side panel providing access to rear.
- Kitchen 10'1 x 9'3 (3.07m x 2.82m)
- Full range of high and low level units, built in ceramic hob stainless steel oven stainless steel 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, part tiled walls, tiled flooring. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 14'2 x 10'6 (4.32m x 3.20m)
- (into bay)
- Bedroom Two 12'0 x 10'8 (3.66m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom Three 9'3 x 9'3 (2.82m x 2.82m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, part tiled walls, electric shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Separate w.c
- Low flush w.c fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Access to the roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Driveway with parking to attached garage
- Attached Garage
- Up and over door. Basement storage, accessed from rear garden.
- Outside Rear
- Excellent, enclosed rear garden laid in lawns flagged patio area that captures the afternoon and evening sun. Access to basement storage.