A superb detached property, beautifully presented and meticulously maintained over many years, this property offers fantastic accommodation over two floors. Comprising a generous bright lounge, luxury kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area. Upstairs, three good sized bedrooms and a recently fitted white bathroom suite. New gas fired central heating and new uPVC fascia, soffits and guttering fitted in recent years. Other features include downstairs toilet suite, extensive use of attractive wood laminate flooring and a detached garage with roller shutter door. A must see family home with an easy to maintain enclosed rear patio garden situated at the foot of Craigantlet Hills and within walking distance of the Ulster Hospital and Belfasts new glider bus service travelling from Dundonald through Belfast City City Centre in record time! View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Cloak space and wood laminate flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard under stairs and wood laminate flooring.
- Downstairs WC
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc and partly wood panelled walls.
- Lounge 17'0 x 14'3 (5.18m x 4.34m)
- (at widest points). Attractive mock fireplace with electric fire, tiled surround and hearth.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 21'2 x 8'7 (6.45m x 2.62m)
- Luxury range of high and low level units including display cabinets, granite effect work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in 'Indesit' split level oven, 'Indesit' hob with perspex splash back, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, porcelain tiled flooring and sliding patio doors.
- First Floor
- Linen cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 12'8 x 8'4 (3.86m x 2.54m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 8'8 x 8'4 (2.64m x 2.54m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 13'6 x 12'5 (4.11m x 3.78m)
- Excellent range of built in wardrobes with partially mirrored doors and wood laminate flooring.
- Comprising modern white bathroom suite with panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone handle shower, walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, sliding shower doors, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, built in high and low level cabinets, fully tiled walls, PVC panelled ceiling, extractor fan and tile effect laminate flooring.
- Front garden in lawn and tarmac driveway to side.
Enclosed rear patio garden with raised flower beds laid in coloured stone and garden shed.
- Detached Garage 18'5 x 11'9 (5.61m x 3.58m)
- Including PVC double glazed windows, PVC door, gas fired boiler, roller shutter door, light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.