Holding a superb cul de sac position this modern built first floor apartment with it own access will impress. The spacious interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge affording far reaching views over Belfast Lough towards the County Down coastline, fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and hob with dining area and white bathroom with disabled shower. The dwelling further benefits from double glazed window, gas central heating, wood laminate flooring and little or no maintenance worries. Outside space with gardens front and rear combines with a most convenient location close to the City and The New University makes immediate viewing a must.
- Entrance Hall
- Double panelled radiator, walk-in hotpress.
- Lounge 4.23 x 3.58 (13'11" x 11'9")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 3.68 x 3.06 (12'1" x 10'0")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, built-under oven and gas hob, integrated extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, tall larder, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls.
Dining Area - Double panelled radiator, wall mounted gas boiler.
- Bedroom 3.44 x 3.08 (11'3" x 10'1")
- Double panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 2.22 x 3.16 (7'3" x 10'4")
- Panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising disabled shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Gardens front in patio and rear in lawns.