Double Extended Period Town Terrace in Ever Popular Location
A superb opportunity to purchase a double extended period town terrace holding a cul de sac position within this ever popular location. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge into bay, extended fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and hob and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings. Ideally suited to the first time buyer or investor alike - immediate viewing is strongly recommended.
Ground Rent: £18 pa
Length of Lease: 9000 years from 1 April 1984
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Through Lounge 6.10 x 3.00 (20'0" x 9'10")
- Into bay, wood laminate floor, 4 double panelled radiators, under stairs storage.
- Extended Kitchen 3.33 x 2.67 (10'11" x 8'9")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, tumble drier space, fully tiled walls, ceramic floor, panelled radiator, gas boiler.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator, access to roof space.
- Bedroom 4.04 x 2.95 (13'3" x 9'8")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.69 x 2.54 (8'10" x 8'4")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.92 x 2.08 (9'7" x 6'10")
- Wood laminate floor.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.