Beautifully Presented Modern Constructed Mid Terrace Close to the Heart of the City
A unique opportunity to purchase a modern constructed town house holding a quiet courtyard setting within walking distance of the heart of Belfast. The beautifully presented interior comprises 2 bedrooms, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area and modern white bathroom suite complete with drench shower and pvc panelled walls and ceiling. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and the added benefit of a rear garden and is within a few steps of Belfast City Centre.
Uniquely positioned to Belfast's New University, the Cathedral Quarter and the forthcoming Tribeca Regeneration Project this is an opportunity not to be missed with obvious Air B&B potential or student / young professional appeal.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 2.88 x 4.55 (9'5" x 14'11")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 3.24 x 4.54 (10'8" x 14'11")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks.
- Rear Lobby
- Storage cupboard.
- First Floor
- Landing, concealed gas boiler.
- Bedroom 2.88 x 4.54 (9'5" x 14'11")
- Built-in slide robes, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, thermostatically controlled drench shower, shower screen, vanity unit, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.24 x 2.35 (10'8" x 7'9")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Rear garden in lawn and flowerbeds, outside tap, patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.