Holding A Superb Corner Site Within a Cul de Sac Position This Fine Home Will Have Immediate Appeal
A magnificent home holding a superb cul de sac position within this most popular location. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with open plan dining leading to excellent fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and ceramic hob with conservatory off and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, cavity wall insulation, excellent use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings, bow window to lounge and has been maintained to a high standard over the years.
A fabulous site with car parking to the rear combines with the most convenient location to make this the perfect family home.
- Extended Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.33 x 3.60 (14'2" x 11'10")
- Bow window, wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- Kitchen with Dining 5.29 x 3.44 (17'4" x 11'3")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, glazed dresser unit, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining Area
- Breakfast bar, wall mounted gas boiler, panelled radiator.
Door leading to:
- Conservatory 2.93 x 2.73 (9'7" x 8'11")
- Double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed windows.
- Airing cupboard
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, feature radiator, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.21 x 3.40 (10'6" x 11'2")
- Built-in robes, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.34 x 2.36 (10'11" x 7'9")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.37 x 2.99 (7'9" x 9'10")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Fixed Staircase
- Roof Space 3.02 x 5.28 (9'11" x 17'4")
- Velux roof light, under eaves storage, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Gardens front and side in lawn, hard landscaped rear, off street car parking potential, communal car parking to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.