A Well Presented And Maintained Period Town Terrace Positioned Close To The City.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a well maintained and presented red brick period town terrace situated within this ever popular location. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge into bay, fitted kitchen with built-under oven and hob and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, built-in mirrored slide robes, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, wood laminate floor coverings and uPvc double glazed exterior doors: open aspect to the rear and hard landscaped front garden combines with a most convenient location to make this the perfect starter home.
- Entrance Porch
- Open entrance porch, pvc entrance door.
- Lounge 3.96 x 4.08 (13'0" x 13'5")
- Into bay, feature fireplace, tiled inset and wooden surround, single panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Kitchen 2.41 x 4.09 (7'11" x 13'5")
- Bowl and a half coloured sink unit, range of high and low level units, built-under oven and electric hob, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, double panelled radiator.
- Contemporary white suite comprising corner shower cubicle, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, vanity unit, single panelled radiator, pvc walls and ceiling. ,
- Bedroom 3.42 x 4.08 (11'3" x 13'5")
- Mirrored slide robes, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.34 x 2.45 (7'8" x 8'0")
- Cornice ceiling, single panelled radiator.
- Front garden in stone chip, rear yard, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.