Charming Period Semi Detached Residence Set Within a Magnificent Mature Site
A charming sympathetically extended and modernised semi detached villa exuding all that was good of its era when Belfast was in its 'heyday' nestling at the foot of Belfast's Cavehill. The beautifully presented interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms both into bay, extended cottage style kitchen incorporating feature range with dining area and feature vaulted ceiling and fully tiled classic white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers mahogany double glazed windows retaining leaded light detail throughout, downstairs shower room in white suite with utility area, fixed stairs to superb roof space and extensive use of ceramic and exposed timber floor coverings. A detached garage and mature gardens with leading schools, public transport, excellent shopping, Cavehill Tennis Club and the Cavehill Country Park all within walking distance create the perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Leaded light entrance door, ceramic tiled floor, under stairs cloaks.
- Lounge 4.94 x 4.49 (16'2" x 14'9")
- Into bay, leaded light detail, attractive carrara marble fireplace, cast iron inset, 2 double panelled radiators, exposed timber floor, picture rail, recessed lighting.
- Living Room 4.06 x 4.71 (13'4" x 15'5")
- Into bay, leaded light detail, raised granite hearth, multi-fuel burner with marble tiled over mantle, picture rail, double panelled radiator, exposed timber floor.
- Shower Room / Utility 2.71 x 3.05 (8'11" x 10'0")
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pvc panelled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
Utility Area - tumble dryer, range of storage cupboards, broom cupboard, original tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Extended Kitchen 4.36 x 6.98 (14'4" x 22'11")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, granite worktop, Rangemaster electric oven, gas hob, extractor fan, feature brick over mantel, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer space, tall larder, dresser unit, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator, recessed lighting, vaulted and beamed ceiling, stable door.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.26 x 2.83 (14'0" x 9'3")
- Double panelled radiator, vanity unit.
- Bedroom 3.04 x 2.47 (10'0" x 8'1")
- Range of built-in slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.68 x 3.71 (12'1" x 12'2")
- Cast iron fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.75 x 3.28 (12'4" x 10'9")
- Cast iron fireplace, built-in robe, double panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome radiator, hot press/copper cylinder, fully tiled walls, twin leaded light detail, ceramic tiled floor.
- Fixed Staircase to Loft
- Roof Space 6.00 x 5.89 (19'8" x 19'4")
- Under eaves storage, twin Velux roof lights.
- Detached Garage 4.50 x 5.70 (14'9" x 18'8")
- Up and over door, light and power, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
- Mature gardens front, side and rear in lawns, trees, shrubs and flowerbeds, brick paved patio, green house, tarmac driveway, electric gates with intercom.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.