Located in this quiet cul-de-sac just off Connsbrook Avenue, this attractive town house represents an excellent opportunity for a young couple or first time buyer to acquire a home in this locale. Within walking distance to many shops, restaurants and coffee shops on the Belmont Road, this property comprises a good sized living room, fitted kitchen open to a dining area and three bedrooms, with the added benefit of a two car driveway and a private easily managed garden to the rear. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully all this fine home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 14'7 x 12'5 (4.45m x 3.78m)
- Storage under stairs and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Area 15'7 x 10'2 (4.75m x 3.10m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled flooring and PVC back door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'3 x 8'9 (4.04m x 2.67m)
- Range of built in mirrored cupboards.
- Bedroom 2 11'7 x 8'8 (3.53m x 2.64m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 9'5 x 6'5 (2.87m x 1.96m)
- Built in storage.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, vanity unit, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and partly panelled walls.
- Partial flooring.
- Driveway to front.
Attractive pebbled area to rear, side area, oil fired boiler and PVC oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.