We are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented family home situated in the ever popular village of Saintfield. The deceptively spacious home is within walking distance of Saintfield village and the local primary and secondary schools.
The adaptable accommodation has everything a growing family needs comprising on the ground floor living room, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, downstairs w.c, dining room, conservatory and sitting room/ fourth bedroom. On the first floor there are a further three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside to the front the property further benefits from a spacious driveway which extend to the side of the property. To the rear there are fully enclosed family friendly rear gardens with patio area which enjoys a south westerly aspect, providing ample amenity space.
Saintfield village is home to a wealth of local boutiques, coffee shops, restaurants, and Rowallane Gardens, which provides beautiful walks and family events throughout the year. For the commuter, Downpatrick, Lisburn, and Belfast are all convenient by both car and public transport.
- Entrance Porch
- Glazed Upvc entrance door with matching side panel, tiled floor. Glazed floor through to:
- Entrance hall
- Tiled floor; built in storage cupboard; cornced ceiling.
- W.c 2.49m x 1.22m (8'2 x 4'0)
- Modern white suite comprising - dual flush wc; pedestal wash hand basin with mono mixer tap; built in storage cupboard; tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.60m x 3.38m (15'1 x 11'1)
- Inglenook style fireplace with cast iron stove on slate hearth; corniced ceiling; tv aerial connection point; telephone connection point.
- Dining room 3.63m x 3.33m (11'11 x 10'11)
- Corniced ceiling; sliding patio doors through to:-
- Conservatory 4.85m x 3.25m (15'11 x 10'8)
- Tiled floor; light and power points; glazed Upvc doors to rear.
- Kitchen 3.56m x 2.57m (11'8 x 8'5)
- Excellent range of modern cream gloss high and low level cupboards and drawers incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps; integrated AEG electric oven with Bosh 4 ring ceramic hob; chrome extractor hodd over; integrated Bosch dishwasher; formica worktops; tiled splash back; tiled floor; recessed spot lights.
- Utility room 2.72m x 2.46m (8'11 x 8'1)
- Excellent range of pine wood laminate high and low level cupboards and drawers; formica worktops; space and plumbing for washing machine; space for fridge/freezer; part tiled walls; access to rear.
- Sitting room/ Bedroom 4 5.64m x 2.29m (18'6 x 7'6)
- Built in slide robes.
- First floor landing
- Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder; access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 4.62m x 3.38m (15'2 x 11'1)
- Cornicing. Front facing.
- Bathroom 3.28m x 1.80m (10'9 x 5'11)
- Cream coloured suite comprising - panelled bath with mixer taps; Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower unit with wall mounted telephone shower attachment; pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps; dual flush wc; tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 3.58m x 2.57m (11'9 x 8'5)
- Bedroom 3 3.61m x 3.61m (11'10 x 11'10)
- Cornicing. Built in mirrored slide robes.
- Spacious bitmac driveway leading to front and side of the property, providing ample car parking space.
Fully enclosed south west facing rear gardens laid out in lawns; spacious paved patio area; pvc oil storage tank; enclosed oil fired boiler; outside light and water tap.