Magnificent Detached Bungalow Holding a Commanding Elevated Site With Far Reaching Views
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a magnificent detached bungalow holding a generous elevated site affording panoramic views over the City towards Belfast Lough. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, spacious lounge with open plan dining area, modern fitted kitchen with built-in under oven and gas hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, built-in mirrored slide robes, extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings and has been maintained and presented to the highest standard over the years.
An attached garage and landscaped gardens with ample car parking and feature decked area combines with a most convenient location to make this the perfect family home.
- Entrance Porch
- Double glazed entrance door, leaded light detail, wood laminate floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- Lounge 5.57 x 6.14 (18'3" x 20'2")
- Feature antique slate fireplace, tiled inset, ceramic tiled floor, picture window.
- Dining Area
- 2 Panelled radiators.
- Kitchen 2.57 x 3.63 (8'5" x 11'11")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and gas hob, integrated extractor fan, integrated under fridge, glass display unit, pvc walls and ceiling, recessed lighting, panelled radiator.
Breakfast Area - Ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.52 x 2.74 (11'7" x 9'0")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, built-in robes.
- Bedroom 3.43 x 3.40 (11'3" x 11'2")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.30 x 2.70 (10'10" x 8'10")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator.
- Landscaped gardens front, side and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, garden pond, outside tap, feature sun deck, garden store, outside light and tap, car parking bays, covered areas.
- Attached Garage 3.22 x 5.51 (10'7" x 18'1")
- Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, oil fired central heating boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.