We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented red brick end terrace home situated in a convenient location on Lisburn Street. The property comprises entrance porch, living room, spacious modern kitchen with dining area, two bedrooms and bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from a rear yard and access to a raised paved and lawned area. This property is sure to appeal to a variety of purchasers from first time buyers to investors so early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Porch
- Front door with glazed panels and side window.
- Living Room 14'05" x 13'0" (4.39m x 3.96m)
- Carpeted. Fireplace with wooden mantle and tiled hearth and surround. Stairs with wooden banisters leading to kitchen.
- Kitchen / Dining 14'05" x 11'01" (4.39m x 3.38m)
- Range of low and high rise units with worktops and splashbacks, ceramic sink and drainer. Electric oven, hob and extractor; integrated fridge/freezer; recess for washing machine. Walk in ladder / storage cupboard. Back door leading to rear yard and raised garden area.
- First Floor
- Landing with Hotpress.
- Bedroom One 14'05" x 12'11" (4.39m x 3.94m)
- Front facing. Carpeted.
- Bedroom Two 12'00" x 8'03" (3.66m x 2.51m)
- Rear facing. Carpeted. Built in Robes.
- Fully tiled walls and floor. Bath with overhead shower, hand basin and low flush W/C.
- Paved area to front with stoned flowerbed. Rear yard with boiler and oil tank servicing the oil fired central heating system. Access via steps to raised lawned and paved area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.