We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented red brick end terrace home situated in a convenient location on Lisburn Street. The property comprises entrance porch, living room, spacious modern kitchen with dining area, two bedrooms and bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from a rear yard and access to a raised paved and lawned area. This property is sure to appeal to a variety of purchasers from first time buyers to investors so early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Porch
- Front door with glazed panels and side window.
- Living Room 14'05" x 13'0" (4.39m x 3.96m)
- Carpeted. Fireplace with wooden mantle and tiled hearth and surround. Stairs with wooden banisters leading to kitchen.
- Kitchen / Dining 14'05" x 11'01" (4.39m x 3.38m)
- Range of low and high rise units with worktops and splashbacks, ceramic sink and drainer. Electric oven, hob and extractor; integrated fridge/freezer; recess for washing machine. Walk in ladder / storage cupboard. Back door leading to rear yard and raised garden area.
- First Floor
- Landing with Hotpress.
- Bedroom One 14'05" x 12'11" (4.39m x 3.94m)
- Front facing. Carpeted.
- Bedroom Two 12'00" x 8'03" (3.66m x 2.51m)
- Rear facing. Carpeted. Built in Robes.
- Fully tiled walls and floor. Bath with overhead shower, hand basin and low flush W/C.
- Paved area to front with stoned flowerbed. Rear yard with boiler and oil tank servicing the oil fired central heating system. Access via steps to raised lawned and paved area.