Situated in the highly sought after Killane Manor is this three bedroom semi-detached house, positioned on a very attractive site. This particular house type is rather unique in this modern development, so the layout and design is a little different from the other semi-detached homes!
Is it located between the villages of Gracehill and Ahoghill, and is a short drive to Ballymena town. The property is very bright internally and has been finished to a high standard. Outside certainly does not disappoint either, with brick pavior driveway and a very attractively landscaped, private garden to the rear.
Viewings of this beautiful home can be arranged via Ulster Property Sales on 028 2565 7700.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of a spacious lounge, open plan kitchen - dining room, utility room, downstairs WC, three bedrooms (one with ensuite shower room) and a family bathroom. The property has gas central heating and uPvc double glazing throughout. Outside there are good parking facilities, and a beautifully landscaped garden to the rear which is also very private.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- UPvc front door. Tiled floor (which runs throughout kitchen - dining room). Meter cupboard. Telephone point. House alarm control panel.
- Lounge 5.34m x 3.34m (17'6" x 10'11")
- Solid wooden floor. Gas stove with slate hearth and feature wooden beam mantle. TV and telephone points.
- Kitchen - dining room 5.18m x 4.37m (17'0" x 14'4")
- Bright and spacious open plan kitchen - dining room, with ample space for a sitting area / snug. Good range of eye and low level shaker style units in a modern walnut effect. Integrated appliances including electric oven and gas hob, with stainless steel extractor, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Stainless steel bowl and a half sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Tiled splash backs. Door to utility room. Sliding patio door to garden.
- Utility room / Pantry 1.58m x 1.69m (5'2" x 5'7")
- Plumbed for washing machine. Eye and low level units. Tiled floor. Stainless steel single sink.
- Cloakroom / WC 1.98m x 0.97m (6'6" x 3'2")
- Located off the hallway. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Eye level storage unit.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Airing cupboard with range of shelves. Access to floored attic with attached ladder.
- Master bedroom 4.16m x 2.78m (13'8" x 9'1")
- Ensuite shower room 2.76m x 0.91m (9'1" x 3'0")
- Modern white suite. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Shower. Mirrored storage unit. Tiled floor. Half tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 3.38m x 2.81m (11'1" x 9'3")
- Telephone point. Mirrored sliderobes.
- Bedroom 3 3.20m x 2.27m (10'6" x 7'5")
- Bathroom 2.32m x 1.79m (7'7" x 5'10")
- Modern four piece white suite. Panel bath with mixer tap. Low flush WC. Corner shower. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Mirrored storage unit. Tiled floor. Half tiled walls.
- To the front is a neat brick pavior driveway with decorative railings. Side gate to rear garden.
The back has been beautifully landscaped and designed with ease of maintenance in mind. There is a patio area with decorative metal railings and gates to a circular lawn, finished with pavior brick edging and mature beds. The boundary is fenced to neighbours side, and has a wall surrounding the remainder of the garden, creating a lovely private outdoor space.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.