We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented end terrace which is located in a cul de sac just off the Doagh Road in the ever popular Rathcoole Estate and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, good size lounge with feature mock fireplace with electric fire and wood laminate flooring and a separate kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern shower room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator, cloaks.
- LOUNGE 14'9'' X 11'10'' (4.50m X 3.61m)
- Feature fireplace with electric fire, wood laminate flooring, radiator, attractive bow window.
- KITCHEN / DINER 16'8'' X 8'3'' (5.08m X 2.51m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 11'0'' X 10'1'' (3.35m X 3.07m)
- Radiator, walk in cupboard.
- BEDROOM 2 11'9'' X 8'1'' (3.58m X 2.46m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'9'' X 6'4'' (3.58m X 1.93m)
- Built in cupbord, radiator.
- Modern newly installed white suite comprising walk in shower area, thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully pvc panelled walls, chrome heated towel rail, radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed paved garden to rear
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.