Extended and beautifully presented semi-detached house, garage, front and rear gardens at Grange Houses, a small cluster of only four houses accessed via a private lane at the end of Grange Road.
A very private and secluded location yet still within walking distance of the local secondary schools and handy for Ballymena town centre with all its retail, commercial and leisure amenities.
The red brick house has three bedrooms, two reception rooms, two bathrooms, modern kitchen and utility room and offers just that little bit more for first time buyers and families with young children.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen, dining room / snug, rear hallway, utility room and shower room then three bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. The property is in superb decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Good sized front, side and rear gardens. Garage and off street parking nearby.
- UPVC and glazed front door with glazed side panel and port hole window. Under stair storage cupboard and tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.95m x 3.7m (13'0" x 12'2")
- Comfortable living room with inset fireplace with multi-fuel stove on slate hearth. Laminate flooring and TV point.
- Kitchen 3.4m x 2.54m (11'2" x 8'4")
- Galley kitchen with good range of floor and eye level high gloss kitchen units. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric induction hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Tiled floor and recessed LED lighting.
- Dining room / snug 3.2m x 2.9m (10'6" x 9'6")
- Cosy reception or informal dining room with tiled floor.
- Rear hallway
- Tiled floor and UPVC doors to front and rear.
- Utility room 2.85m x 2.7m (9'4" x 8'10")
- Double aspect utility room with high gloss units and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge/ freezer and tumble dryer. Tiled floor.
- Shower room 2.7m x 1.4m (8'10" x 4'7")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and walls.
- First floor
- Dog leg staircase to first floor landing. Hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 3.6m x 3.2m (11'10" x 10'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 3.2m x 3.2m (10'6" x 10'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bathroom 2.3m x 1.7m (7'7" x 5'7")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower bath with screen and electric shower over bath. Heated towel rail. Vinyl flooring and shower wall clad in "mermaid board" Recessed LED lighting.
- Bedroom 3 2.3m x 2.1m (7'7" x 6'11")
- Bedroom with built in wardrobe and laminate flooring.
- Tarmac path and neat lawn to front and side.
- Enclosed rear garden with paved patio area, neat lawn and flowerbeds. Boiler closet and oil tank. Wooden shed.
- Garage / parking
- Corrugated iron garage and off street parking nearby.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.