An excellent three bedroom end terrace property located in the popular Dundonald area. This property will appeal to investors, first time buyers and those wishing to downsize. Internally the property offers great accommodation with spacious lounge, recently kitchen with dining area, three good sized bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Other benefits include; oil fired central heating, UPVC double glazing and an enclosed paved rear garden. The location provides easy convenience to the city centre and is close to the villages of Dundonald and Ballyhackamore. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 18'7 x 11'8 (5.66m x 3.56m)
- Built in storage with oil fired boiler.
- Kitchen 12'9 x 10'8 (3.89m x 3.25m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in high level oven, electric hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, built in storage, ceramic tile flooring and recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor:
- Hotpress with copper cylinder water tank.
- Bedroom 1 11'6 x 12'9 (3.51m x 3.89m)
- (max) Built in storage and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 2 12'9 x 8'7 (3.89m x 2.62m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 8'7 x 7'9 (2.62m x 2.36m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, over head electric shower, shower screen, wash hand basin with mixer taps, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, PVC panelled walls, PVC panelled ceiling and recessed spotlighting.
- Separate WC
- Low flush wc, PVC panelled walls, PVC panelled ceiling and recessed spotlighting.
- Enclosed paved rear garden with oil storage tank.