We are delighted to offer for sale this detached three bedroom bungalow on a good sized site on the outskirts of Ballynahinch. The property is located on the Belfast Road side of Ballynahinch within easy commuting distance to Saintfield, Lisburn and Belfast and all the local Schools and amenities. The accommodation comprises living room, kitchen with dining area, conservatory, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a large garage and plenty of garden space to the front and rear . The property is in need of full renovation throughout but rarely do bungalows come for sale in this area at such a competitive price so we recommend early viewing.
- Entrance hall
- Pvc glazed front door to entrance hall.
- Living room 17'9 x11'9 (5.41m x 3.58m)
- Fireplace with tiled surround and inset. Cornicing.
- Kitchen/ dining area 23'2 x 9'2 (7.06m x 2.79m)
- A range of high and low level units including sink unit, integrated oven and hob.
- Conservatory 10'8x 8'3 (3.25m x 2.51m)
- Tiled floor and door to rear.
- Bedroom one 9'6 x 8'8 (2.90m x 2.64m)
- Rear facing room with sink unit.
- Bedroom two 12'2 x 8'10 (3.71m x 2.69m)
- Rear facing.
- Bedroom three 10'11 x 8'9 (3.33m x 2.67m)
- Built in robes. Front facing.
- Shower room 6'2 x 5'5 (1.88m x 1.65m)
- Suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
- Detached garage with basement area.