Located just off the Carniny Road, Carnvale is quiet cul-de-sac of only 12 houses. Set within this desirable, mature development is this deceptively spacious detached family home. At first glance, what may appear as a modest bungalow, on internal inspection potential buyers will be pleasantly surprised by the room sizes and flexible layout of this practical home. Being a chalet style property, a sought after house type, this lovely home is ideal for the growing family. The three generous sized reception rooms offer an adaptable layout, including the possibility of living on the ground floor as the bathroom is downstairs and the option of two ground floor bedrooms.
The location again is ideal for families, with many reputable schools within walking distance. The town centre is also just a short walk, as is the train/bus station. For convenience, the local supermarket and filling station is just around the corner on the Cullybackey Road.
Seldom do properties come onto the open market in this area, and this detached home offers an excellent opportunity to acquire what will make a great forever home!
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of well laid out rooms over two floors. On the ground floor is the kitchen/dinette, utility room, bathroom and three reception rooms, including the main living room and two other adaptable rooms, i.e dining room, play room, study, bedrooms etc.
On the first floor are two generous sized bedrooms, one with a walk-in dressing room. Also on the first floor is a separate WC.
The property has oil fired central heating and uPvc double glazing throughout.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall 7.02m x 1.89m (23'0" x 6'2")
- UPvc double glazed front door with glazed side panels. Alarm control panel. Ceiling cornice. Telephone point. Laminate wooden floor.
- Cloak room
- Living room 4.82m 3.57m (15'10" 11'9")
- With bay window to front. Fireplace with solid wooden surround, granite inset and hearth, with electric fire set in. TV point. Ceiling coving. Laminate wooden floor.
- Kitchen 4.85m x 3.56m (15'11" x 11'8")
- Spacious kitchen with ample space for a dining table. Excellent range of eye and low level units in solid oak. Sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated appliances including extractor fan and Hotpoint dishwasher. Space for electric cooker. Tiled splash back. Tiled floor. UPvc double glazed back door and dual aspect windows.
- Utility room 1.88m x 1.88m (6'2" x 6'2")
- Eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit. Oil boiler and heating controls.
- Family room / bedroom 3 3.30m x 3.30m (10'10" x 10'10")
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Dining room / bedroom 4 3.53m x 3.29m (11'7" x 10'10")
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Bathroom 3.32m x 2.68m (10'11" x 8'10")
- Four piece white suite. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Panel bath with mixer attachment. Separate cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and half tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Shelved storage cupboard.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to attic. Cupboard comprising water tank.
- Bedroom 1 4.19m x 3.61m (13'9" x 11'10")
- With door to:
- Walk-in dressing room 3.62m x 1.76m (11'11" x 5'9")
- With velux window. Spacious dressing room, or possible study/computer room etc. This space could easily be turned into an ensuite shower room.
- Bedroom 2 4.40m x 3.33m (14'5" x 10'11")
- With an excellent range of fitted wardrobes and drawers, with matching headboard and ottoman.
- WC 1.88m x 1.85m (6'2" x 6'1")
- With modern white fittings. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Velux window.
- To the front is a neat garden in lawn and paviour brick path. The tarmac drive at the side provides ample space for several cars. Access to the rear is via gates at either side, making the rear fully enclosed.
The south facing back garden is fortunately not overlooked by any surrounding properties, making this a lovely outdoor space to enjoy with privacy. The back has been finished with ease of maintenance in mind, with a flagged patio, neat lawn and an area to rear of garage suitable for a greenhouse or garden shed. There is also an outdoor light and tap to the rear.
- Detached garage 3.38m x 2.74m (11'1" x 9'0")
- Roller shutter door. Pedestrian side door. Light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.