A recently modernised four-bedroom red brick semi-detached property on the popular Bloomfield Road, close to the vast range of amenities including schools, Connswater Shopping Centre, and Belfast City Centre.
The accommodation has been improved over the last few years to include a complete rewire, some replastering, new bathroom suite and new gas boiler. Comprising of lounge with attractive original fireplace, dining room with wood laminate flooring and refurbished kitchen with built-in oven, partly tiled walls, and ceramic tile flooring. The first floor offers two good size bedrooms, one with ornate fireplace and a new bathroom suite with built-in shower over bath and attractive wall and floor tiling. The second floor offers a further two good size bedrooms, one with ornate fireplace. Also includes upvc double glazed windows and gas fired central heating.
The outside includes front garden finished with a wood bark, southwest facing rear garden with artificial grass area, concrete area and gate access. Ideal family accommodation in such a convenient area this is a must view to appreciate the period character retained by the current owner.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.11m x 3.96m into bay (13'6 x 13'0 into bay)
- Original marble fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
- Dining Room 3.43m x 3.10m (11'3 x 10'2)
- Wood laminate floor, cupboard understairs with gas fired boiler.
- Kitchen 3.28m x 1.65m (10'9 x 5'5)
- Range of high and low level units with modern display cabinet, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in under oven, ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood, space for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Cabinet downlights, recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 4.11m x 2.95m (13'6 x 9'8)
- Bedroom 2 3.40m x 2.34m (11'2 x 7'8)
- Ornate fireplace.
- New white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap, built in shower, curved shower screen, tiled splashback, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashback, low flush wc, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 4.04m x 2.06m (13'3 x 6'9)
- Ornate fireplace.
- Bedroom 4 2.59m x 2.34m (8'6 x 7'8)
- Velux window.
- Front garden laid in wood chip. Enclosed rear garden with artificial grass area and patio. Outside tap.