Waterlane Lodge is a home not to be missed. Approached by a sweeping driveway and set on a substantial site and circa 3,200 square feet, the space, location and interior finish is exceptional.
The property is only minutes from Greyabbey village and its range of local amenities, coffee shops, restaurants and antiques shops and is within 15 minutes drive of Newtownards and Bangor.
As you enter the home, there is a wide entrance hall, staircase with gallery landing and feature lighting. The formal living room has an inglenook style fireplace and dual aspect views. As you continue through the home, you come to the kitchen which is a fantastic size, has a great range of units, granite work surfaces, large central island, separate utility and leads on to the beautiful sunroom with multi fuel stove.
In addition, on the ground floor there is an office/ study, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with walk in shower enclosure with Jet shower system.
The first floor has two large bedroom suites, both with bathrooms comprising white suites with freestanding baths and showers and both benefitting from walk in dressing rooms. There is also a walk in storage area on this floor, access to the roof space and the beautiful gallery landing.
Externally to the front of the property is a tarmac driveway with parking for multiple cars, areas in lawn, hedging, nature shrubs and stunning countryside views.
To the rear is another well maintained area in lawn with a plethora of plants and shrubs, countryside views and access to the double detached garage.
The home benefits from underfloor heating and also has a great bank of solar panels on the detached garage making this a very efficiently run home.
Waterlane Lodge is a unique home with space and style in abundance. We recommend viewing to appreciate the overall finish of this amazing property.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Staircase with gallery landing, recessed spotlights, cloakroom/storage area.
- Living Room 17'10 x 14'10 (5.44m x 4.52m)
- Inglenook fireplace with brick surround and wooden mantle, wall light points.
- Office 13'0 x 5'10 (3.96m x 1.78m)
- Kitchen 24'10 x 16'10 (7.57m x 5.13m)
- Luxury range of high and low units, granite work surfaces, built in dishwasher, Belfast type double sink with mixer taps and built in drainer, space for range cooker, built in extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, dining area, doors to sunroom, recessed spotlights, tiled floor and partly tiled walls,
- Utility 11'10 x 7'0 (3.61m x 2.13m)
- Range of low units, space for washing machine, space for tumble drier, 1 ¼ stainless steel sink with mixer taps, built in drainer, laminate work surfaces, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor, oil fired boiler, door to rear garden.
- Sunroom 17'10 x 13'10 (5.44m x 4.22m)
- Dual aspect, double doors to rear garden, multi fuel stove, tiled floor .
- Bathroom 9'10 x 7'10 (3.00m x 2.39m)
- Extractor fan, recessed spotlights, white suite comprising; wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, novellini jet shower enclosure with glazed doors, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 13'10 x 11'10 (4.22m x 3.61m)
- Double room, dual aspect, countryside views.
- Bedroom 2 13'10 x 11'10 (4.22m x 3.61m)
- Double room, dual aspect, with countryside views.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3 22' x 13' (6.71m x 3.96m)
- Double room, dual aspect, countryside views.
- Dressing Room 13'0 x 7'10 (3.96m x 2.39m)
- Ensuite 12'10 x 8'10 (3.91m x 2.69m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer taps, freestanding bath with telephone hand shower set, tiled shower cubicle with glazed doors and jet shower system, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, wall mounted radiator, vinyl flooring.
- Master Suite 17'0 x 16'10 (5.18m x 5.13m)
- Double room with dual aspect, countryside views, bespoke radiator covers.
- Dressing Room 13'0 x 8'0 (3.96m x 2.44m)
- Ensuite 10'10 x 9'10 (3.30m x 3.00m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, double vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer taps, freestanding bath and telephone hand shower set, wall mounted radiator, shower cubicle with glazed doors and jet shower system, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, vinyl flooring.
- Front; Entrance gates to sweeping driveway with parking for multiple cars, area in lawn, mature trees and shrubs, bedding areas, countryside views.
Rear; Detached garage/work shop, parking area, area in lawn, mature shrubs and trees, bedding areas, outside tap, outside lights, countryside views.
- Garage 27'10 x 23'10 (8.48m x 7.26m)
- Cavity wall insulation, 2x roller doors, solar panel control unit.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.