Tullamore is a fantastic semi detached home, located on the popular Millisle Road in Donaghadee and is within walking distance to the town centre, beside Donaghadee Commons and has stunning sea views from the rear of the home overlooking The Irish Sea.
Beautifully renovated by the current owners to maintain as many original features as possible, this property is bursting with character and charm.
From the ceiling roses, cornicing and feature archways to the handmade panelling and built in furniture, the attention to detail and finish in all the rooms is outstanding.
The ground floor has a stunning entrance hall with a stained glass window and feature tiled staircase leading to the main reception rooms.
The living room has an open fireplace and benefits from solid oak flooring continuing through to the dining area which has double doors leading to the rear garden via a private patio area with space for seating.
There is a rear hall which leads to the unique, hand made, bespoke kitchen with wooden work surfaces, Belfast type sink and as a centre piece - an oil fired Stanley range cooker which is linked to the oil fired central heating.
The first floor has three bedrooms, two have hand made, built in storage and one of these has double doors leading to the outside terrace which has panoramic views over the Irish Sea. The bathroom has a white suite, telephone hand shower set and enjoys dual aspect sea views.
Overall, this home offers charm, space and stunning views, along with being close to all local amenities including restaurants, independent retailers, schools and the beautiful pier front and promenade.
Early viewing is highly recommended for this unique home.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall 14'10 x 5'0 (4.52m x 1.52m)
- Handmade bespoke front door with stained glass panels, area in Tunisian tiles, solid oak flooring, under stair storage, stained glass window.
- Living Room/Dining Room 23'10 x 10'10 (7.26m x 3.30m)
- Open fireplace with tiled hearth and cast iron inset, archway through to dining room, solid oak flooring, ceiling roses, cornicing, double doors off dining room to rear garden.
- Rear Hall 5'10 x 5'10 (1.78m x 1.78m)
- Tiled flooring, ceiling rose, cornicing.
- Kitchen 9'10 x 9'0 (3.00m x 2.74m)
- Hand made, bespoke kitchen with high and low level units, with Belfast type sink, wooden work surfaces, Stanley range oil-fired cooker, oil fired central heating, stable door, to rear garden, space for fridge freezer, slate tiled flooring, partly tiled walls with Tunisian tiled feature areas, ceiling rose,
- First Floor
- Oak staircase with feature Tunisian tiles.
- Bathroom 5'10 x 5'10 (1.78m x 1.78m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath, telephone hand shower set, access to roof space, fully tiled walls, solid oak flooring, dual aspect sea views.
- Bedroom 1 10'10 x 9'10 (3.30m x 3.00m)
- Hand made built in storage, vanity unit with white wash hand basin, double room with doors to roof terrace, solid oak flooring.
- Bedroom 2 12'10 x 9'10 (3.91m x 3.00m)
- Hand made built in storage, double room, ceiling rose, cornicing, solid oak flooring.
- Bedroom 3 7'0 x 6'0 (2.13m x 1.83m)
- Solid oak flooring, ceiling rose.
- Front: Gravel driveway, off street parking for up to 3 cars, mature shrubs.
Rear: Three seating areas, bedding areas, mature shrubs and trees, workshop with power, outside lighting, outside taps, enclosed area in tarmac with oil storage tank and built in area.
- Workshop 13'10 x 7'0 (4.22m x 2.13m)
- Power and lighting, storage,
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.