This fantastic semi detached home is located on the popular Millisle Road in Donaghadee and is within walking distance to the town centre, beside Donaghadee Commons and has stunning sea views from the rear of the home. Beautifully renovated by the current owners to maintain as many original features as possible, this property is bursting with character and charm. From the ceiling roses, cornicing and feature archways to the handmade panelling and built in furniture the attention to detail and finish in all the rooms is outstanding and early viewing is recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall 14'10 x 5'0 (4.52m x 1.52m)
- Front door with stained glass panels, area in Tunisian tiles, solid oak flooring, under stair storage, stained glass window.
- Living Room/Dining Room 23'10 x 10'10 (7.26m x 3.30m)
- Open fireplace with tiled hearth and cast iron inset, archway through to dining room, solid oak flooring, ceiling roses, cornicing, double doors off dining room to rear garden.
- Rear Hall 5'10 x 5'10 (1.78m x 1.78m)
- Tiled flooring, ceiling rose, cornicing.
- Kitchen 9'10 x 9'0 (3.00m x 2.74m)
- Hand made, bespoke kitchen with high and low level units, with Belfast type sink, wooden work surfaces, Stanley range cooker, stable door, to rear garden, space for fridge freezer, slate tiled flooring, partly tiled walls with Tunisian tiled feature areas, ceiling rose,
- First Floor
- Oak staircase with feature Tunisian tiles.
- Bathroom 5'10 x 5'10 (1.78m x 1.78m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath, telephone hand shower set, access to roof space, fully tiled walls, solid oak flooring, dual aspect sea views.
- Bedroom 1 10'10 x 9'10 (3.30m x 3.00m)
- Hand made built in storage, vanity unit with sink and tiled splash back, double room with doors to roof terrace, solid oak flooring.
- Bedroom 2 12'10 x 9'10 (3.91m x 3.00m)
- Hand made built in storage, double room, ceiling rose, cornicing, solid oak flooring.
- Bedroom 3 7'0 x 6'0 (2.13m x 1.83m)
- Solid oak flooring, ceiling rose.
- Front: Off street parking for up to 3 cars, stone driveway, mature shrubs.
Rear: Three seating areas, bedding areas, mature shrubs and trees, wooden outhouse, outside lighting, outside taps, enclosed area in tarmac with oil storage tank and built in area.
- Outhouse 13'10 x 7'0 (4.22m x 2.13m)
- Power and lighting, storage,
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.