We are pleased to offer for sale a converted stone mill in this fantastic location in Seaforde. Located at the edge of the Seaforde Demesne, The Woodsman's Cottage is part of a delightful old mill, converted in 2008 into seven fabulous natural stone homes. It is an outstanding complex of high quality properties which have been designed with flair and finished to a high specification with Groom's, Footman's, Woodsman's and Millar's Cottages backing on to a central courtyard.
Retaining many original features, this fantastic location has magnificent views over the County Down countryside, making this property a highly desirable residence or country getaway.
The property comprises on the ground floor an entrance porch, entrance hall with cloakroom facilities, bright living room through to a beautiful kitchen/dining area, utility room and a bedroom with ensuite. On the first floor there is a large landing area with hotpress and two bedrooms both with ensuite bathrooms and a potential fourth bedroom or dressing room.
Outside, the central courtyard serves four properties and it is looked after by the management company. There is also a private garden belonging to the property and a gravelled area to the front with plenty of room for parking and turning.
Being only 10 minutes from the seaside town of Newcastle or 35 minutes from Belfast, the location is perfect. Local amenities include the Seaforde Butterfly House, the increasingly trendy village of Dundrum and of course the nearby Mountains of Mourne. The world class Royal County Down golf course is only a few minutes' drive away, as is the Spa and Health Club at the Slieve Donard Hotel.
This property is very versatile and will suit buyers at various stages of life, from young professional couples to those downsizing and looking for a more manageable home. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a high specification, turnkey home in Coach Horse Lane so view early to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Porch 8'5" x 7'6" (2.57m x 2.29m)
- Partially glazed, solid wood front door. Tiled flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood flooring, under stair storage area. Glazed door to courtyard.
- Cloakroom 6'0" x 3'6" (1.83m x 1.07m)
- Low flush wc and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and wall tiling to splash.
- Bedroom One 14'3" x 13'5" (4.34m x 4.09m)
- Solid wood flooring. Glazed door to courtyard. Ensuite bathroom.
- Ensuite 8'10" x 4' 7" (2.69m x 1.22m 0.18m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and tiled shower. Tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash.
- Utility Room 8'1" x 5'10" (2.46m x 1.78m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled flooring.
- Living Room 15'3" x 14'7" (4.65m x 4.45m)
- Feature fireplace, brick surround with cast iron inset. Solid wood flooring, glazed door to courtyard.
- Kitchen/Dining 14'5" x 12'7" (4.39m x 3.84m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel sink unit and a half, integrated dishwasher, space for Aga range and plumbed for American fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring and glazed door to courtyard.
- First floor
- Landing 17'3" x 7'9" (5.26m x 2.36m)
- Solid wood flooring, Velux window. Access to roofspace and hotpress.
- Bedroom Two 14'7" x 14'4" (4.45m x 4.37m)
- Solid wood flooring, Velux window. Ensuite bathroom.
- Ensuite 8'8" x 6'5" (2.64m x 1.96m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled shower. Velux window. Tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash.
- Master bedroom 15'7" x 14'4" (4.75m x 4.37m)
- Solid wood flooring. Velux window. Ensuite bathroom.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and panel bath with overhead shower. Velux window. Tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash.
- Bedroom Four/ Dressing room 15'0" x 12'7" (4.57m x 3.84m)
- Solid wooden flooring. Velux window.
- To the front is a stoned driveway with ample parking and garden laid out in lawn. Store at rear of porch. There is also a large communal courtyard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.