We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive detached villa circa 2000 sq ft, within Templepatrick Village, with views towards Donegore Hill. In addition to being within walking distance to shops / amenities of the Village, Belfast International Airport, Antrim Area Hospital and access to M2 motorway are all within a short drive. The accommodation comprises tiled entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, Large lounge with feature wood burning stove, family room and a modern fitted kitchen / living / dining with pvc double glazed double doors to rear and matching utility room. Upstairs there are four well proportioned bedrooms, master with en suite shower room, and separate family bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle. There is also a slingsby style ladder accessing floored, open truss roof space which may be suited to conversion (subject to necessary checks and approval). Other attributes include gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows. Externally the property enjoys a superb driveway for ample parking and turning space, excellent gardens to front and side in lawn and paved entertaining area to rear. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC front door with double glazed side panels, tiled floor, solid oak four panel internal doors with bevelled edge skirting and architraves.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor, access to under stairs store, telephone area.
- LOUNGE 6.32m x 3.43m (20'9" x 11'3")
- Hope in wall style fireplace with wood burning stove on tiled hearth, wood laminate flooring, duel aspect windows.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.94m x 3.66m (12'11" x 12'0")
- Wood laminate flooring, duel aspect windows.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING 5.66m x 5.51m at widest (18'7" x 18'1" at widest)
- Luxury fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units in solid wood door in sage finish with contrasting wood block effect melamine work surface, matching island unit with storage below, integrated 4 ring ceramic hob with extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and separate microwave oven, stainless steel splash back, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, tiled floor, recessed down lights, glass panelled French doors to rear entertaining area, enjoying elevated views over open countryside towards Donegore Hill.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING
- With white two piece suite comprising vanity unit and wc, splash back tiling to sink, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.56m x 1.75m (11'8" x 5'9")
- Pvc double glazed back door, range of high and low level fitted storage units and work surface area to match kitchen, stainless steel sink, gas boiler based within matching unit, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- With access to open truss, floored roofspace via slingsby style ladder (which may be suited to conversion subject to necessary checks & approval). Access to store.
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.13m x 3.73m (16'10" x 12'3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With white three piece suite comprising fully tiled shower, vanity unit and wc, splash back tiling to walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 5.03m x 3.23m (16'6" x 10'7")
- BEDROOM 3 4.17m x 3.02m (13'8" x 9'11")
- With views over countryside.
- BEDROOM 4 3.12m x 3.02m (10'3" x 9'11")
- With views over countryside.
- With modern white 4 piece suite comprising freestanding bath, separate fully tiled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Extensive driveway area for ample parking and turning space
Superb gardens to front and side in lawn
Paved entertaining area to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.