Impressive detached villa extending to c.1950 sq ft, occupying a fully landscaped site within Templepatrick Village, with elevated views towards Donegore Hill. In addition to being walking distance to shops/amenities of the Village, Belfast International Airport, Antrim Area Hospital and access to M2 motorway are all within a short drive. Accomodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, family room, kitchen through living/dining, separate utility room and ground floor cloakroom with w.c. Upstairs there are four well proportioned bedrooms, master with en suite shower room, and family bathroom. There is also a slingsby style ladder accessing floored, open truss roof space which may be suited to conversion (subject to necessary checks and approval). Other attributes include gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows. Externally the property enjoys ample driveway area finished in coloured stone, gardens mainly in lawn and paved entertaining area to rear. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment !!
** Please note that pictures shown are historic and subject to change **
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC front door with double glazed side panels, tiled floor, solid oak four panel internal doors with bevelled edge skirting and architraves.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor, access to under stairs store, telephone area.
- LOUNGE 6.32m x 3.43m (20'9" x 11'3")
- Inglenook style recess with cast iron wood burning stove on tiled hearth, Quliaty wood laminate flooring, duel aspect windows.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.94m x 3.66m (12'11" x 12'0")
- Quality wood laminate flooring, duel aspect windows.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING 5.66m x 5.51m at widest (18'7" x 18'1" at widest)
- Luxury fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units in solid wood door in sage finish with contrasting wood block effet melamine work surface, matching island unit with storage below, integrated 4 ring ceramic hob with extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and separate microwave oven, stainless steel splash back, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, tiled floor, recessed down lights, glass panelled French doors to rear entertaining area, enjoying elevated views over open countryside towards Donegore Hill.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING
- With white two piece suite comprising vanity unit and wc, splash back tiling to sink, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.56m x 1.75m (11'8" x 5'9")
- Pvc double glazed back door, range of high and low level fitted storage units and work surface area to match kitchen, stainless steel sink, gas boiler based within matching unit, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- With access to open truss, floored roofspace via slingsby style ladder (which may be suited to conversion subject to necessary checks & approval). Access to store.
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.13m x 3.73m (16'10" x 12'3")
- Currently utilised as large home office.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With white three piece suite comprising fully tiled shower, vanity unit and wc, splash back tiling to walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 5.03m x 3.23m (16'6" x 10'7")
- BEDROOM 3 4.17m x 3.02m (13'8" x 9'11")
- With views over countryside.
- BEDROOM 4 3.12m x 3.02m (10'3" x 9'11")
- With views over countryside.
- With modern white 4 piece suite comprising freestanding bath, separate fully tiled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Extensive driveway area.
Gardens in neat lawn.
Paved entertaining area to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.