The Old Mill is a superb new development of contemporary energy efficient homes located a few minutes walk from Whiteabbey Village and Loughshore Park.
These unique homes enjoy an ideal location just off Shore Road, a short distance from local shops, bars and restaurants. There are also a number of primary schools and secondary schools within walking distance and the close proximity to Loughshore Park and Belfast Lough enhances the ambience of the surrounding area.
Commuting to the city centre or all parts north could not be easier, via the M5 motorway which is two minutes drive away.
The ideal location on the edge of Whiteabbey Village ensures that residents at The Old Mill could not be better placed to enjoy all the superb facilities that this wonderful part of County Antrim has to offer.
The Old Mill will be an address in which to live and relax in style, and will give purchasers a host of enticing features to satisfy all of todays needs and lifestyles.
- Energy efficient Argon filled double glazing
- Insulated to latest energy efficient standards
- Composite external door
- Natural gas heating
- Pressurised hot and cold water system
- Intruder alarm with sensors to reception areas and master bedroom
- Natural wood internal doors with white painted trims
- Mature private landscaped setting
- Generous power points including wiring for satellite television (Connection fee applies)
- Wood burning stove
- Fitted kitchen with worktops and upstands
- Integrated appliances including hob, oven, fridge freezer and washer dryer
- Fitted white sanitary ware
- Floor tiling to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Wall tiling to bathroom and ensuite
- Carpet to all living areas
- Walls, ceilings and internal wood work painted
- Paved patio to rear
- Garden shed to rear
- NHBC warranty
- A management company will be formed between the residents to organise the upkeep and well being of the development (a service charge will apply)