The new phase of Cumber Park, Drumaness offers purchasers a variety of house types, The Brindley is a four bedroom semi-detached home. The property offers well planned accommodation and will include a choice of quality kitchens, a modern white bathroom suite and other individual finishes. High quality workmanship and a turn-key specification make The Brindley excellent value for money. Location is key, and Drumaness will not disappoint. A delightful picturesque commuter village and for the commuter, it is within easy access to the main roads to Ballynahinch, Newcastle, Downpatrick & Belfast.
- Entrance hall
- White suite comprising low flush w.c and wash hand basin.
- Living room 15'9 x 14'7 (4.80m x 4.45m)
- Kitchen 12'2 x 11'6 (3.71m x 3.51m)
- Choice of kitchen.
- Dining / family area 14'6 x 11'2 (4.42m x 3.40m)
- First floor
- Master bedroom 13'7 x 12'6 (4.14m x 3.81m)
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
- Bedroom two 11'6 x 10'2 (3.51m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom three 10'9 x 9'0 (3.28m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom four 10'4 x 9'9 (3.15m x 2.97m)
- Bathroom 7'7 x 7'6 (2.31m x 2.29m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panel bath.
- Garden to be laid out in lawn and off street parking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.Mortgage Enquiry