We are delighted to offer Tavnaghmore House, a magnificent property located in a beautiful countryside setting with stunning views of the surrounding area yet conveniently located 10 minutes from the M2 and also offering easy reach to the neighbouring towns of Antrim, Ballymena and the north coast.
Enjoying an elevated site the property offers landscaped gardens in lawn and mature trees surrounded by circa 20 acres including 4 acres of its own ancient Irish woodland.
Tavnaghmore House offers superb flexibility in terms of family requirements, as either a home-based business/commercial entity or more specifically an equestrian facility (subject to statutory consents).
This property affords a wealth of well proportioned, versatile accommodation and benefits from a sunny aspect and having been enhanced by the current owners this home is finished to the highest possible specification throughout.
Inside the accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, large walk in cloakroom, family room open to dining kitchen, formal dining room with access to large conservatory ideal for entertaining, downstairs shower room and access to the integral double garage at basement level.
Upstairs there are 4 double bedrooms; master with en-suite and 2 bedrooms with large built in wardrobes, designer family bathroom and stunning lounge with double aspect windows to include balcony with panoramic views over the surrounding country side.
Early viewing is an absolute must to appreciate what this fine home has to offer.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor, radiator, walk in cloakroom.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Ceramic tiled floor, Mira sport electric shower, radiator, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- LOUNGE 15'10'' X 13'.'' (4.83m X 3.96m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, radiator, open to
- KITCHEN / DINING 20'5'' X 13'0'' (6.22m X 3.96m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite worktops, basin and a half sink unit, built in double oven, electric hob, extractor fan, dishwasher space, fridge / freezer housing, pvc double glazed double doors to garden, ceramic tiled floor, radiator.
- FORMAL DINING 12'2'' X 9'10'' (3.71m X 3.00m)
- Radiator, doors to sunroom
- SUNROOM 15'6'' X 13'0'' (4.72m X 3.96m)
- Two radiators
- FAMILY ROOM
- Feature fireplace, open fire, sliding glass panelled doors to balcony.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 13'1'' X 11'7'' (3.99m X 3.53m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, semi pedestal wash hand basin, power, shower, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 13'1'' X 9'10;; (3.99m X 3.00m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'5'' X 10'1'' (3.48m X 3.07m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 4 10'2'' X 9'9'' (3.10m X 2.97m)
- Radiator, walk in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, vanity unit, corner bath, shower attachment, tiled walls and floor, radiator .
- GARAGE 17'6'' X 17'3'' (5.33m X 5.26m)
- Roller door, Light & power, sink unit, plumbed for washing machine.
- WORKSHOP 62'7'' X 29'7'' (19.08m X 9.02m)
- Electric roller door, light & Power.
- Approached via private laneway.
Double entrance pillars leading to tarmac driveway, with range of outbuildings and large yard accessed via separate lane.
Landscaped gardens to front and side in lawn.
PVC oil tank, outside tap & light.
Bordered by agricultural land circa 16 acres and circa 4 acres of woodland.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.