Swallow Barn was built in 2012 by the current owners to an extremely high standard and finish throughout. Set on a private site with beautiful, panoramic countryside views and approached by a sweeping driveway, this property is one not to be missed.
On entering the home you are immediately met with a wide hallway leading through to a large living room with vaulted ceiling, galleried landing and feature stone fireplace with multi-fuel stove. Off the main hallway are the first of the double bedrooms, one with ensuite and both with beautiful views.
The stunning living room is open to a modern family kitchen with ample storage, feature glazed units, pull out larder, island with storage, breakfast bar area and a great range of integrated appliances. The kitchen also benefits from a separate utility room with a range of units and leads to a wc and access to the gardens.
There are two further bedrooms on the ground floor, one with ensuite facilities, a luxury family bathroom and access to the annex. The annex can be accessed via the house but also has double door entry and consists of a study/bedroom, luxury wet room and living room open to kitchen.
The first floor of Swallow Barn is reached via a beautiful staircase to galleried landing overlooking the living area and showcased with large velux type windows to allow as much natural light into the home as possible. This floor has a master suite with ensuite shower room and a cinema room/ living space to complete the high end feel to this fantastic property.
The outside areas of this home are landscaped with multiple entertaining areas, areas in lawn, custom built BBQ area and also benefits from a large detached garage, suitable for a variety of purposes.
Swallow Barn is a fantastic family home and has been finished so beautifully that it will appeal to a variety of viewers looking for a luxury home in a quiet but convenient location.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall 14'1 x 6' (4.29m x 1.83m)
- Engineered wood flooring and storage cupboard.
- Living Room 30'1 x 13' (9.17m x 3.96m)
- Vaulted ceiling, engineered wood flooring, inglenook style fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove, feature stone surround, tiled hearth and wooden mantle. Double doors to side garden.
- Kitchen 17' x 15' (5.18m x 4.57m)
- Modern range of cream high and low level units, feature glazed units, built in larder, island with breakfast bar, Belfast style sink with mixer taps, built in double oven, five ring gas hob, built in extractor fan. Space for American style fridge freezer, built in dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and recessed spotlighting. Double doors to side garden.
- Utility Room 12' x 5' (3.66m x 1.52m)
- Modern range of cream high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor and door to garden.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1 12 x 10'1 (0.30m x 3.07m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Ensuite 8' x 2' (2.44m x 0.61m)
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed door, wall mounted wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 14 x 11'10 (0.36m x 3.61m)
- Dual aspect, laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 12' x 10' (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 13' x 12' (3.96m x 3.66m)
- Laminate flooring and built in wardrobes.
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed door, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled floor
- Bathroom 10' x 7'1 (3.05m x 2.16m)
- White suite comprising free standing bath with mixer taps and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and vanity unit, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Galleried Landing
- Bedroom 5 17' 1 x 12' (5.18m 0.03m x 3.66m)
- Built in storage, under eaves storage, built in wardrobes, uninterrupted countryside views.
- Ensuite 8'1 x 2'1 (2.46m x 0.64m)
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower, low flush wc, vanity unit with sink and mixer taps, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan and velux type window.
- Lounge / Cinema Room 14'1 x 13'1 (4.29m x 3.99m)
- Under eaves storage and recessed spotlighting.
- Ground Floor Annex
- Living Room 15'1 x 13'1 (4.60m x 3.99m)
- (at widest points) Free standing multi-fuel burning stove with slate heath and feature wooden mantle, laminate flooring and double doors to front of property, Open to -
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, recessed spotlighting, feature lighting and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 11'1 x 7' (3.38m x 2.13m)
- Velux type skylight.
- Wet Room 5'1 x 5'1 (1.55m x 1.55m)
- White suite comprising double overhead shower, low flush wc, corner pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, feature wall mounted radiator, fully tiled walls, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Front - Stone driveway, parking for multiple cars, rockery and views of the surrounding countryside.
Rear - Areas in lawn, raised entertainment area, fire pit, BBQ area, raised bedding areas, log house, dog run with doghouse, views of surrounding countryside, oil storage tank and sceptic tank.
- Detached Garage 51' x 19' (15.54m x 5.79m)
- Up and over door and power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.