Located on the outskirts of Greyabbey, in a semi rural environment, this land offers equestrian facilities and the potential for a dwelling, subject to planning.
The stables, menage and paddock are accessed via a gated driveway. There is an additional garage in this area and also a tack room behind the stables.
It is understood that electric, water and BT are available to the site, although additional costs may be charged by the suppliers to connect to the dwelling as with any building site.
- Equestrian Area Comprises:
- Double gate entry.
- Five stables with water and electricity.
- Hay Barn/Garage 19'0 x 17'0
- Power, light and up and over roller door.
- Tack Room
- Situated at rear of stables.
- Menage (in stone), paddock, floodlights, extensive parking area.