We are delighted to be offering for sale this superb 2,200sq ft new build detached family home with 700sq ft detached garage on the Drumgiven Road close to Saintfield and Ballynahinch. This fantastic home is being constructed by Hollymount homes who have a tradition of building luxury detached houses using only the best of finishes and having a real eye for detail. Currently under construction this luxury home occupies an elevated site with excellent views over the surrounding countryside and will be finished to a very high specification throughout with pc sums or a turn key finish, to be negotiated.
The adaptable accommodation comprises large entrance hall, living room, kitchen/ dining/ living room, utility room, w.c, four bedrooms, master with ensuite and dressing room and guest room with ensuite, and a further family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from a large detached garage, electric gates and good sized gardens extending to approximately a third of an acre.
Rarely does a new build property come for sale in such a great location, especially one to be finished to such a high standard, so early viewing is recommended.
- New detached family home
Traditional build with high energy efficiency
- Internal Features
- Internal trimming and doors with choice of painted skirting, architrave and ironmongery
Painted stairs, newel posts, balustrades and hardwood handrail
Smooth plastered ceilings and walls painted in a neutral colour
- Energy efficient LED down lighting to selected areas. Comprehensive range of electrical sockets and switches.
Mains smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors, selection of strategically positioned energy efficient external lights.
Fitted intruder alarm system
- Heating and plumbing
- Pressurized hot and cold water system with oil fired central heating with Grant high efficiency condensing boiler
Under floor heating to ground floor and Myson radiators first floor
Heatmiser thermostats throughout
Energy efficient liquid screen to suit underfloor heating
- Generous Pc Sums
- Kitchen/utility £11,500
- External Features
- Traditional build high levels of insulation
Black woodgrain UPVC windows with modern composite front door
Outside lights front and rear
Decorative gravel driveway
Flagged path and patio area
Traditional flat at black roof tiles
Aluminium seamless guttering, black PVC down pipes
- Reception hall
- Front door leading to spacious entrance hall.
- Living room 7.2m x 3.5m (23'7" x 11'6")
- Kitchen/ living/ dining area 8m x 4.6m (26'3" x 15'1")
- Guest bedroom 3.7 m x 3.5m (12'2" mx 11'6")
- Front facing bedroom with ensuite.
- Ensuite 2.5m x 1.5m (8'2" x 4'11")
- Suite to comprise low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
- Utility room 3.5m x 2.4m (11'6" x 7'10")
- Door to rear.
- Cloakroom 3.5m x 0.9m (11'6" x 2'11")
- Suite to comprise low flush w.c and wash hand basin.
- First floor
- Master bedroom 5.4m x 4.6m (17'9" x 15'1")
- Ensuite 2.5m x 2.85m (8'2" x 9'4")
- Suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
- Dressing Room 2.5m x 2.65m (8'2" x 8'8")
- Bedroom three 4.6m x 3.446m (15'1" x 11'4")
- Bedroom four 3.7m x 3.5m (12'2" x 11'6")
- Bathroom 3.1m x 2.5m (10'2" x 8'2")
- Full bathroom suite.
- Double Garage
- Large site with pebbled driveway and gardens laid out in lawns.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.