Situated on the beautiful Millisle Road in Donaghadee and with stunning views of the sea and towards Scotland, this substantial family home is in the perfect location to enjoy idyllic views and a semi rural feel, all within close proximity to the town centre and its wide range of amenities.
Donaghadee has recently benefitted from a period of rejuvenation with the new promenade area, the renovation of many historical buildings and the influx of high end, independent retailers to the town and as a result, Donaghadee is becoming increasingly popular for home buyers.
This beautiful semi detached house has been a well cared for family home for many years and when you enter the house, you can immediately appreciate the warmth, decor and space throughout that they have created over the years.
Internally, on the ground floor, there is a large living room with high ceilings and fireplace, dining room with built in bar area, the first of the double bedrooms, bathroom, office/playroom. country kitchen and a cosy family room.
The first floor has a modern family bathroom, several storage cupboards, three further double bedrooms, two with sea views and one with a balcony overlooking the sea and garden.
Externally, to the front of the property, there is a detached garage with workshop, area in lawn, orchard, mature shrubs and trees, bedding areas, crazy paved driveway and a raised decked seating area.
There is an additional property to the rear of the site, in need of modernisation but a fantastic opportunity for a guest house, office or Air BnB. It is a bungalow with the potential for two bedrooms or would be perfect for any client working from home as a home office, as it has its own driveway.
Overall, this home offers any potential viewer the chance to buy a large family home in a great location, within walking distance to the town.
We recommend early viewing of this home due to its fantastic location, space, site and renovation opportunity.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor and composite door to main house.
- Living Room 6.8 x 5 (22'4" x 16'5")
- Tiled floor, double doors to dining room/bar, dual aspect views, high ceilings (3.2m), built in shelving, feature Scrabo stone fireplace with gas fire, stone hearth and wooden beam mantle.
- Dining Room / Bar / Snug 5.3 x 4.2 (17'5" x 13'9")
- Built in bar area with mirrored shelving, recessed spotlighting, tiled floor and door to rear hall.
- Family Room 4.4 x 4.2 (14'5" x 13'9")
- Tiled floor, sea views and stable door.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 4.5 x 4.2 (14'9" x 13'9")
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces and upstands, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in five ring gas range cooker, plumbed for washing machine, space for American style fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, access to roofspace, panelling, space for dining area, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and access to rear yard.
- Rear Hall
- Tiled floor and dado rail.
- Office 2.8 x 2.2 (9'2" x 7'3")
- Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4 3.1 x 2.8 (10'2" x 9'2")
- Tiled floor.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, built in storage, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 5.4 x 5 (17'9" x 16'5")
- Wood laminate flooring, sea views, panelling, dado rail, cornicing and ceiling rose.
- Bedroom 2 5.6 x 5 (18'4" x 16'5")
- Wood laminate flooring, cornicing and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
- Bedroom 3 3.8 x 2.9 (12'6" x 9'6")
- Wood laminate flooring, double doors to balcony, dado rail, cornicing and sea views.
- White suite comprising free standing bath with shower attachment, corner shower with overhead shower attachment and glazed doors, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled walls and tiled floor.
- Front - Paved driveway with parking for multiple cars, area in lawn, sea views, mature shrubs and trees and bedding areas.
Side - decked seating area.
Rear - rear yard leading to 2a Ballyvester Road (annex).
- Front Garage 4.7 x 2.2 (15'5" x 7'3")
- Rear Garage 6 x 2.2 (19'8" x 7'3")
- Annex - 2a Ballyvester Road
- Entrance Hall 4.5 x 1.7 (14'9" x 5'7")
- Living Room 5.3 x 3.2 (17'5" x 10'6")
- Family Room 6.1 x 4.3 (20'0" x 14'1")
- Kitchen 2.6 x 2.5 (8'6" x 8'2")
- Room 1 3.4 x 2.3 (11'2" x 7'7")
- Room 2 3.5 x 2.1 (11'6" x 6'11")
- Room 3 3.7 x 1.8 (12'2" x 5'11")
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.