Seacrest is a stunning, semi-detached, period residence enjoying spectacular views of the sea and Donaghadee promenade and harbour. The property is located on the Warren Road, popular due to its individual homes, beautiful views and proximity to Donaghadee town centre and its wide range of amenities.
Circa 3340 sq ft, this home offers adaptable space throughout with five double bedrooms and three reception areas. The current owners have carefully modernised, keeping as many original features as possible and this is immediately apparent as you enter the home, with mosaic tiled flooring in the porch and unique, stained glass door.
The formal living room has high ceilings, cornicing, open fireplace with marble surround and leads to the front living area, which has an open fireplace and panoramic views over the sea and Donaghadee's town harbour.
The kitchen is well proportioned with a good range of units, feature glazed dresser, built in appliances, granite work surfaces and island with seating. On this level there is also a family area and steps to the lower level which can be used as dining/family space and leads to the separate utility room and guest wc.
The first floor has the first of the double bedrooms with french doors to a balcony overlooking the rear garden and also provides access to the floored roofspace. The family bathroom is on this level and has a mosaic tiled floor and traditional white suite with large walk in shower cubcile and tongue and groove panelling. To the front of the home is the large master bedroom suite with dual aspect views and ensuite shower room, and beside this is another double bedroom which has been fully fitted out to a dressing room with built in wardrobes and shelves.
The second floor of the property has a large landing with built in storage cupboards and two double bedrooms, one with ornate cast iron fireplace and both with sea views.
Externally, to the front, there is a tarmac driveway and a large area in lawn with sea views. To the side there are gates leading to a stoned area and paved courtyard with seating area, raised decked area and large detached garage. Further to the rear, there is another area in lawn, paved bbq area, mature shrubs and trees, garden shed and play area with jungle gym.
The rear garden is south-west facing, very private and can be fully enclosed. Viewing is highly recommended for this unique, period home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Mosaic floor tiling, period style door with leaded glass and leaded glass side panels, fan light, tongue and groove panelling, ceiling rose.
- Formal Living Room 26'0 x 18'0 (7.92m x 5.49m)
- Solid wooden flooring, cornicing, ceiling rose, picture rail, open fireplace with slate hearth, cast iron inset, marble surround and mantle, bay window with recessed spot lighting, double doors to ;-
- Family Room 18'3 x 15'0 (5.56m x 4.57m)
- Solid wooden flooring, bay window, sea views, cornicing, ceiling rose, open fireplace with slate hearth, cast iron inset, surround and mantle, built in book shelves, stunning views over the sea and Donaghadee.
- Kitchen/Dining/Conservatory 25'6 x 22'0 (7.77m x 6.71m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, island with storage and seating, feature dresser with glazed display unit and built in fridge/freezer, one and a quarter stainless steel sink with mixer tap, quooker hot water tap, built in dishwasher, built in double oven, built in four ring ceramic hob, built in extractor fan, space for family area, terracotta tiled floor, velux type window, step to: dining area, space for American style fridge freezer, access to rear garden.
- Utility Room 7'0 x 5'6 (2.13m x 1.68m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, one and a quarter stainless steel sink with mixer tap and built in drainer, plumbed for washing machine, terracotta tiled floor.
- Downstairs WC 8'1 x 5'0 (2.46m x 1.52m)
- White suite with low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, door to rear courtyard area, terracotta tiled floor.
- First Floor Return
- Bedroom 5 11'9 x 9'4 (3.58m x 2.84m)
- French doors to balcony, overlooking rear garden, double room, picture rail, access to floored roof space via slingsby type ladder.
- Family Bathroom
- White suite comprising high level cistern wc, vanity unit with sink, cast iron claw foot free standing bath with telephone hand shower set, tongue and groove panelling, tiled floor, large walk in shower cubicle with glazed shower screen and waterfall shower head and mosaic tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 19’0 x 15’0 (into bay) (62'4" x 49'3" ( into bay))
- Double room, solid wooden flooring, dual aspect views over sea and Donaghadee, picture rail and built in storage.
- Fully tiled floor, white suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with sink, tiled shower enclosure with overhead shower, waterfall shower head and glazed door, extractor fan, views over the sea, mosaic tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2/Dressing Room 18'1 x 13'1 (5.51m x 3.99m)
- Solid wooden flooring, fully fitted dressing room with modern range of wardrobes, feature glazed shelves, movable centre island with storage, views over Donaghadee harbour and sea.
- Second Floor
- Built in storage units, velux type window.
- Bedroom 3 17'6 x 14'0 (5.33m x 4.27m)
- Double room, views towards Donaghadee harbour and sea, solid wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 4 15'9 x 15'4 (4.80m x 4.67m)
- Double room, views over sea and towards Donaghadee, solid wooden flooring, cast iron fireplace and mantle.
- Front: Area in lawn, tarmac driveway, stunning views over the sea and towards Donaghadee harbour and promenade.
Rear: Area in stone, brick paviour patio, bedding areas, mature shrubs, seating area, raised decked area with pergola, enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved seating area, mature shrubs and trees, shed, jungle gym area with wood bark, south facing, private.
- Detached Double Garage 17'1 x 17'0 (5.21m x 5.18m)
- Roller door, power and light, built in storage.
- DECLARATION OF INTEREST: Section 21 of the Estate Agents Act 1979 applies in this instance, as the seller is associated/related to a current employee of Ulster Property Sales.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.