Rowan Cottage is a charming, semi-detached home on the Green Road and has been beautifully finished by the current owner to create a wonderful family home.
Perfectly located in a semi-rural location but easily within 10 minutes of Bangor, Newtownards and Donaghadee, this property will suit anyone looking for a peaceful site with beautiful countryside views, but still within commuting distance to the local towns and and main arterial routes to Belfast.
The ground floor has a good sized living room with multi-fuel stove, dining room, office, kitchen with dining area, conservatory and utility room with access to the integral garage.
The first floor has three, double bedrooms, all with built in storage, luxury shower room and hotpress and benefits from a large window off the landing enjoying the panoramic views from the back of the house.
The outside areas are landscaped and well maintained with parking to the front, shrubs and trees and an area in lawn.
To the rear there is an area in lawn, dog run, bedding areas, seating area, mature shrubs and trees, is fully enclosed and has beautiful countryside views.
Viewing is highly recommended for this beautiful, warm family home in a fantastic location.
- Accommodation comprises:
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Porch 9' x 6'1 (2.74m x 1.85m)
- Recessed spotlighting.
- Entrance Hall
- Recessed spotlighting.
- Living Room 15'1 x 11'1 (4.60m x 3.38m)
- Inglenook style fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove with tiled hearth, wooden surround and mantle.
- Dining Room 12' x 9'1 (3.66m x 2.77m)
- Overlooking front garden.
- Kitchen 16'1 x 8'1 (4.90m x 2.46m)
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, 1 ¼ stainless steel sink with mixer taps, built in fridge freezer, built in oven, 4 ring gas hob with built in extractor fan, space for dishwasher, feature lighting, recessed spots, part tiled walls, and full tiled floor.
- Office Space 8'1 x 5'1 (2.46m x 1.55m)
- Built in storage, recessed spotlights.
- Conservatory 17'1 x 8'1 (5.21m x 2.46m)
- Access to rear garden and integral garage and tiled floor.
- Rear Hallway 5'1 x 3'0 (1.55m x 0.91m)
- Vinyl flooring.
- Utility 9'0 x 6'1 (2.74m x 1.85m)
- Range of high and low level units, single stainless steel sink with mixer taps, built in storage, oil fired boiler, space for tumble drier, plumbed for washing machine, vinyl flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace, walk in hotpress and recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 12'1 (3.99m x 3.68m)
- Double bedroom with built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 13'0 x 11'1 (3.96m x 3.38m)
- Double bedroom with built in storage , overlooking rear garden with rural views.
- Bedroom 3 13'0 x 9'1 (3.96m x 2.77m)
- Double bedroom with built in storage and velux type window.
- Bathroom 10'0 x 6'0 (3.05m x 1.83m)
- White low flush wc, vanity unit with feature light mirror, white sink and mixer taps, walk in shower cubicle with overhead shower, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, wall mounted chrome radiator, full tiled walls.
- Front - Parking for multiple vehicles.
Rear - Fully enclosed with rural outlook, paved area with seating, raised bedding areas, area in lawn and a dog run.
- Garage 20'0 x 12'0 (6.10m x 3.66m)
- Built in storage, power and light, electric door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.