This magnificent townhouse enjoys superb views over the Quoile River and Quoile Pondage. The thoughtfully designed accommodation has maximised the opportunity afforded by this stunning location. Worthy of special mention is the spacious 1st floor l-shaped kitchen/dining/lounge with glazed access to an entertainment size balcony which captures the outstanding views which are both delightful and interesting.
The spacious master bedroom and en-suite are also on the 1st floor with Juliet balcony overlooking the private enclosed rear garden.
There are two further bedrooms (one of which is currently a delightful snug) with access to the private sun filled back garden. The ground floor also includes a shower room, cloak room and direct access to the integral garage. There are two further designated car parking spaces accessed by the electric gates.
On your doorstep there are delightful Quoile side walks to Steamboat Quay.
All of the amenities of this outstanding part of Co.Down with leading schools, shops, golf clubs, sailing clubs with Castleward and Delamont particularly appealing.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Access to integral garage. Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom One 4.11m x 2.97m (13'6" x 9'9")
- French doors to private rear garden. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two 4.93m x 3.35m (16'2" x 11'0")
- French doors to private rear garden.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, part tiled walls
- Garage 5.79m x 2.67m (19'0" x 8'9")
- Up & over electric doors. Light and power.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Staircase to first floor with feature stair lighting
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 7.11m x 6.40m (23'4" x 21'0")
- Luxury range of high and low level units with integrated Bosch gas hob, electric oven, stainless steel cooker hood. Recessed lighting. French doors to balcony with stunning views of Quoile River. Laminate wood flooring.
- Master Bedroom 6.40m x 3.73m (21'0" x 12'3")
- Includes ensuite comprising corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Tiled floor.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.