This large, five bedroom, detached home sits on a beautiful site on the outskirts of Greyabbey on circa 0.4 acre of a site.
Approached by a sweeping, wrap around driveway, first impressions are that of a modern structure on a peaceful, private plot.
On the ground floor there are three reception areas, family kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms, three ensuite and a family bathroom.
The first floor has the master suite with built in wardrobes and ensuite and the entertainment suite consisting of family room, play room and kitchenette.
The property benefits from a large detached garage, potting shed/workshop, outside toilet and area for growing vegetables.
Surrounded by woodland, mature trees and a magical sunken garden through to paddock, this property has the potential to be the ultimate family home.
Within the woodland area is a summer house overlooking the fish pond with bridge and the rest of the site has mature tress, shrubs, bedding areas and several areas in lawn.
Formerly a NITB registered B&B, this beautiful property has ample space for any growing family or someone looking for a business venture on a private site with huge potential.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this lovely home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Feature ceiling roses and partly tiled floors.
- Living Room 23'8 x 13'6 (7.21m x 4.11m)
- Inglenook style fireplace with slate hearth, tiled surround and multi-fuel burning stove. Cornicing.
- Lounge 14' x 12'2 (4.27m x 3.71m)
- Open fireplace with marble inset and hearth, wooden carved surround and mantle.
- Dining Room 14'5 x 10' (4.39m x 3.05m)
- Door leading to -
- Kitchen 14'5 x 10' (4.39m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for dishwasher, space for cooker, built in extractor hood, wood laminate flooring and recessed spotlighting.
- Utility Room 9'5 x 6'6 (2.87m x 1.98m)
- Range of high and low level units, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 13' x 11'2 (3.96m x 3.40m)
- Ensuite 9' x 6' (2.74m x 1.83m)
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower, glazed shower door, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 13'7 x 9'9 (4.14m x 2.97m)
- Built in storage.
- Ensuite 10'4 x 4'8 (3.15m x 1.42m)
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with Mira overhead shower and glazed shower door, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 12' x 10' (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Built in storage.
- Ensuite 10'4 x 5' (3.15m x 1.52m)
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with Triton overhead shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 5 / Office 11' x 9' (3.35m x 2.74m)
- Bathroom 11'7 x 6'6 (3.53m x 1.98m)
- White suite comprising freestanding bath with telephone hand shower, corner tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed shower door, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and wood laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 23'4 x 13'9 (7.11m x 4.19m)
- Built in storage and under eave storage.
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with folding glazed doors and overhead Thermo shower, wall mounted wash hand basin, low flush wc, velux window and ceramic tiled floor.
- Family Room 20' x 15' (6.10m x 4.57m)
- Under eave storage and wood panelled ceiling.
Glazed doors to -
- Games Room / Play Room 22' x 15' (6.71m x 4.57m)
- Access to roofspace.
- Kitchenette 14'9 x 5'5 (4.50m x 1.65m)
- Low level units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and velux type window.
- Garage 30' x 23'4 (9.14m x 7.11m)
- Electric up and over door, power and light, stairs to mezzanine level.
- Large sweeping, wrap-around driveway. Mature woodland areas, areas in lawn, path to sunken garden and paddock, wooden summer house overlooking large pond with bridge.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.