97 Fort Road is a superb detached residence, built to an exact specification, offering spacious well proportioned accommodation to suit most families needs. The Fort Road, Ballylesson, provides a perfect mix, with a rural setting whilst offering easy access to Lisburn, Malone, Carryduff and South East Belfast as well as having the Lagan Tow Path and the Giants Ring on your door step for picturesque walks.
The property itself is approached by electric gates and is set on a fantastic site with superb gardens laid in lawns to the front and rear. Internally there is over 4200 sq ft of living space comprising on the ground floor, stunning full height entrance hall with central oak staircase providing access to the first floor. Drawing room with pc sum for wood burning stove, family / play room, Kitchen open to living area and dining room with atrium roof light that provides direct access to rear patio and garden. From the kitchen you access the rear hall with utility and direct access to the front and rear of the property, the double garage and a separate staircase to the first floor above the garage. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, master with en-suite and dressing area, bedroom two also benefits from an en-suite and family bathroom suite with space for separate shower cubicle. From this landing and the rear hallway access is provided to a large room above the garage that would make an excellent games room or even consulting room, if required, due to its separate access. A PC sum will be provided for kitchen, sanitary ware, fireplace and tiling.
- The property is approached by electric gates, and driveway leading up to the property and double garage.
- The Accommodation comprises
- Composite panelled front door to entrance porch. Glass panelled inner door to reception hall
- Reception Hall
- Full height ceiling to first floor with a central, curved oak staircase providing access to first floor.
- Cloak Room
- PC Sum for sanitary ware & tiling
- Drawing Room 27'3 x 13'5 (8.31m x 4.09m)
- Wood Burning Stove (PC Sum)
- Sun Room 13'3 x 11'3 (4.04m x 3.43m)
- Upvc doors providing access to garden, superb views out towards Lisburn
- Kitchen /Dining 24'8 x 15'4 (7.52m x 4.67m)
- PC Sum provided.
- Utility Room 13'3 x 9'4 (4.04m x 2.84m)
- Rear Staircase
- Provides Access to Consulting Rooms or possible games room, additional access to rear and double garage.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 14'8 x 13'4 (4.47m x 4.06m)
- Dressing Area 12'4 x 10'0 (3.76m x 3.05m)
- En-Suite 12'9 x 10'5 (3.89m x 3.18m)
- PC Sum provided
- Bedroom Two 15'7 x 14'0 (4.75m x 4.27m)
- PC Sum provided.
- Bedroom Three 13'5 x 12'9 (4.09m x 3.89m)
- Bedroom Four 13'5 x 13'4 (4.09m x 4.06m)
- PC Sum provided
- From the landing access is provided to study area (13'0 x 9'0) that leads to games room.
- Games Room
- This room could perform a number of functions, play room, games room or consulting room as it has its own staircase from the ground floor and entrance from the rear of the house.
- Outside Front
- The property is approached by electric gates surrounded by a mix of rendered wall and timber fencing.
Tarmac driveway leads to the front of the property and to the double garage.
- Integral Double Garage 29'6 x 19'8 (8.99m x 5.99m)
- Twin Up and Over doors
- Outside Rear
- Extensive patio and gardens to the rear compliment this substantial detached family residence.
- PC Sums
- Kitchen £25,000
Sanitary Ware £15,000
- Please Note
- Images are for illustration purposes only
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.