If ever there was a home which deserved to viewed so as to be fully appreciated this is it!
Enjoying a most prestigious Bangor address this gracious red brick detached family home exudes vast potential and is sure to appeal to even the most discerning of purchasers.
Upon inspection viewers will immediately appreciate the practical entrance porch and beyond the welcoming entrance hall, with its adjacent cloak/wash room. The home boasts a wealth of reception space afforded by the comfortable lounge with its tiled fireplace with inset gas fire, the separate dining room and the striking family room with its feature Parquet flooring, tiled fireplace and pleasing outlook to the mature rear garden. The serviceable kitchen benefits from a range of high and low level units and provides access to the side porch with its useful walk-in storage area off.
At first floor level this fine home benefits from an attractive landing which services a traditional 4 bedroom layout, and special mention must be made of the delightful glimpses of Belfast Lough and Carnalea golf course from the master bedroom. There is also a 4 piece coloured bathroom suite and from here there is access via a folding ladder to a partially floored roofspace. Perhaps one of the most pleasing features of the home however is the site upon which it is positioned. Outside to the front the garden is laid in lawn with well stocked borders and mature trees and shrubs and the sweeping brick paved drive provides ample parking facilities and access to the detached garage. Moreover the enclosed rear garden is laid out in two sections with lawn, flowerbeds, trees and hedging all combing to create a truly delightful setting.
Ideally located to enjoy convenience to bus, rail, local schools and shops not to mention Stricklands Glen and the seashore for those who enjoy coastal walks we feel sure that perusal of this magnificent home will result in an instant attraction.
- White uPVC double glazed front door and side panel windows.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor. Single glazed part opaque door and complimentary side panels to ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double panel radiator. Corniced ceiling. 2 Double wall light points.
- CLOAK ROOM
- Soft coloured suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Vanity unit with inset basin and mixer taps. White uPVC double glazed windows (leaded).
- LOUNGE 4.85m x 3.48m (15'11" x 11'5")
- White uPVC double glazed windows. 2 Single panel radiators. Tiled fireplace and hearth with inset gas fire. Corniced ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM (Rear) 4.62m max x 3.18m max (15'2" max x 10'5" max)
- White uPVC double glazed rear double doors and windows. Parquet flooring. Tiled fireplace and hearth. Corniced ceiling. 2 Double panel radiators.
- DINING ROOM (Front) 3.40m x 2.72m (11'2" x 8'11")
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator.
- KITCHEN 4.19m max x 3.40m max into recess (13'9" max x 11'
- High and low level units, roll edge work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Plumbed for washing machine. White uPVC double glazed windows.
- SIDE PORCH
- Tiled floor. Walk-in storage area with light point. 6 Pane single glazed side access door.
- STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- White uPVC double glazed window (leaded). Corniced ceiling. 1 Double wall light point. Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 4.85m x 2.90m (15'11" x 9'6")
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Fitted wardrobes and drawers. 2 Single panel radiators. Corniced ceiling. Glimpses to Belfast Lough and Carnalea gof course.
- BEDROOM 2 (Rear) 3.63m max x 3.15m max (11'11" max x 10'4" max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM 3 (Front) 3.40m max x 2.72m max (11'2" max x 8'11" max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Fitted wardrobes. Single panel radiator. Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM 4 (Rear) 3.40m x 2.31m (11'2" x 7'7")
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Corniced ceiling. Single panel radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with Mira Excel shower. Single panel radiator. Part tiled walls. Single panel radiator. White uPVC double glazed windows. Access to roofspace.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 6.78m max x 3.33m max (22'3" max x 10'11" max)
- Electronically operated up and over door. Single glazed windows. Oil fired boiler. Side service door.
- Garden laid in lawn. Brick paved drive. Light point.
- ENCLOSED REAR
- Garden laid in lawn. Outside tap. Light point. Plants and shrubs. Spacious glass house. PVC oil tank.