Radius
Type
Sale/Rent
Price Range From Up to to
Min Price
Max Price
Bedrooms Beds Min Beds Max to Beds
Min Beds
Max Beds
Draw Search
Advanced Options:
Advanced Search >

Property Styles

Land Types

Furnished Types

Property Attributes

Close Advanced

Market Stats

Who are Ulster Property Sales?

Some 90% of our Residential Estate Agency business is derived from the Residential Resales market-place with the remaining 10% being in New Homes Sales.

Around 80% of our business comes from within Belfast and the surrounding commuter-belt (East Antrim & North Down).

We are a long-established Residential Estate Agency with strong brand-awareness and a reputation for professionalism, honesty and integrity.

Our Company ethos is centred around the principle of providing the highest possible levels of Client Service.

We recognise that our biggest single asset is the people who work within the Company and regard each and every one of them as an integral part of the UPS Team.

We transact business across all socio-economic groups and at all levels of house prices.

We feel that our statistics speak for themselves and show that UPS are clearly the market leaders within Northern Ireland.

Areas Covered by Stats:

BT1 BT4 BT5 BT6 BT7 BT8
BT9 BT10 BT11 BT12 BT13 BT14
BT15 BT16 BT17 BT19 BT20 BT23
BT24 BT25 BT26 BT27 BT28 BT29
BT30 BT31 BT36 BT37 BT38 BT39
BT42 BT43

Vizzi Home Sales

Market inteligence for estate agents.

www.vizzihome.co.uk

* Based on an independent survey of property websites undertaken by Vizzihome, the independent industry market research provider. Properties have been sold subject to contract or under offer. The number of properties registered as sold does not necessarily equate to complete sales.

The above company/Office with the highest number of properties displayed on the internet as "sold" subject to contract between the above dates and in the locations shown based on a survey by Vizzihome. There may be other Companies/Offices which exceed these figures but do not publish their data on the internet. Information is sourced from estate agency internet data, portals and individual websites and collated and published by Vizzihome. For further information, please see www.vizzihome.co.uk