This special family home enjoys a wonderful location adjacent to the 17th Fairway at Ardglass Golf Club with outstanding views over the Golf Course, Irish Sea towards the Isle of Man and Mourne Mountains.
This house has been designed to capture the benefits of the views from a variety of aspects and the spacious accommodation is beautifully presented throughout. The accommodation comprises of 5 bedrooms (3 with ensuite), 4+ reception rooms (sitting room, dining room, sun room, study and first floor lounge). There is a well fitted kitchen with Rayburn oven and a separate utility room and cloakroom.
The property is further enhanced by a triple garage with excellent work from home space at first floor level.
The property is approached by a sweeping driveway with electric gates and the gardens are laid out in lawns and flowerbeds with patio areas.
The property is situated within walking distance to the local restaurants.
- Entrance Porch
- Porch area with PVC Oak effect front door.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid Oak Flooring with Oak staircase leading to Gallery Landing. Feature Cornicing.
- Sitting Room 16'7" x 12'8" (5.05m x 3.86m)
- Solid Oak Flooring. Feature Cornicing. Bay Style Window with stunning views over Ardglass Golf Club and out to the Irish Sea and Isle of Man. Gas Fire with Granite Hearth and Surround and Oak Fireplace. Archway leading through to formal dining area.
- Dining Room 14'8" x 10'2" (4.47m x 3.10m)
- Solid Oak Flooring. Feature Cornicing.
- Sunroom 15'5" x 13'10" (4.70m x 4.22m)
- Solid Oak Flooring. Stunning Views over Ardglass Golf Club and out to the Irish Sea. Feature Red Brick Fireplace with Oak Mantle and Gas Pot Belly Stove. Tongue & Groove style ceiling.
- Kitchen / Family Room 24'4" x 15'7" (7.42m x 4.75m)
- Tiled Floor. Solid Oak low and high rise units. Rayburn Oven. Electric Double Oven and Hob. Integrated Dishwasher. Wine Rack. American Style Fridge/Freezer. Island Breakfast Bar.
- Utility Room 7'10" x 10'1" (2.39m x 3.07m)
- Tiled Floor. Recess for Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer and Fridge/Freezer. Stainless Steel Sink. Low and High rise units.
- Back Porch
- Tiled Floor. Separate Toilet and built in cupboard enclosing boiler. PVC Oak effect Back Door.
- Study 8'8" x 11'8" (2.64m x 3.56m)
- Front Facing. Feature Cornicing.
- Bedroom 1 11'8" x 10'10" (3.56m x 3.30m)
- Front Facing. Feature Cornicing.
- Bedroom 2 with Ensuite 13'2" x 11'8" (4.01m x 3.56m)
- Front Facing. Feature Cornicing. Tiled Ensuite encompassing corner shower; low flush W/C and hand basin.
- Bedroom 3 8'7" x 10'9" (2.62m x 3.28m)
- Rear Facing. Feature Cornicing.
- Tiled throughout. Low flush W/C; Vanitory Unit with mirror and lighting; Bath.
- First Floor
- Gallery Landing
- Spacious gallery landing.
- Bedroom 4 with Ensuite 21'7" x 12'9" (6.58m x 3.89m)
- Front Facing with stunning views. Built in Robe. Tiled Ensuite encompassing Corner Shower; low flush W/C and Vanitory Unit. Window with views.
- Lounge 15'1" 13'0" (at widest) (4.60m 3.96m ( at widest))
- With recess into window with stunning views over Golf Course and out to sea.
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite 21'3" x 12'10" (6.48m x 3.91m)
- Dual Aspect Windows; with recess into front window with stunning view over Golf Course and Irish Sea and Isle of Man and rear velux window with views towards the Mourne Mountains. 'His & Her' Built in Robes. Tiled Ensuite encompassing low flush W/C; Corner Shower and Vanitory Unit. Towel Radiator. Window with views.
- Walk In Roof Space
- Walk in roof space area with direct access from Gallery Landing.
- Triple Garage with Annexe 35'8" x 32'10" (at widest) (10.87m x 10.01m ( at w
- 'L' Shaped Triple Garage with Annexe. Double access automatic garage doors. Ideal space for 'work from home' or 'granny flat'. Feature Balustrade from first floor.
- Gardens / Grounds
- Access to the property via Electric Gates on Stone Pillars and Tarmaced Driveway. Lawned areas to front and side. Patio areas to rear and side with feature flowerbeds and stone flagging.